New York so far

Masu

Its awesome!

Faiya and I passed by at least 20 bakeries here! And All of them look awesome and have pretty looking bread. I hope I can bake stuff that they have someday. I'm gonna take pictures of them tomorrow. I forgot to bring my camera with me today.

Everything is cheap. The food tastes great, and is CHEAP. We got a big slice of cake for 85 cents! Most other things in the bakeries were only 1 dollar max. There was also this cool arcade we saw, we went in and it has the new melty blood so i started killing everyone (that includes faiya :D ) and taking their money since i kept winning! XD We explored around chinatown for about 9 hours. Im tired from it so i may go to bed now (5 hours earlier than usual :o )

Its awesome!

Faiya and I passed by at least 20 bakeries here! And All of them look awesome and have pretty looking bread. I hope I can bake stuff that they have someday. I'm gonna take pictures of them tomorrow. I forgot to bring my camera with me today.

Everything is cheap. The food tastes great, and is CHEAP. We got a big slice of cake for 85 cents! Most other things in the bakeries were only 1 dollar max. There was also this cool arcade we saw, we went in and it has the new melty blood so i started killing everyone (that includes faiya :D ) and taking their money since i kept winning! XD We explored around chinatown for about 9 hours. Im tired from it so i may go to bed now (5 hours earlier than usual :o )

pics or it didn't happen

:mellow:

;_;

I'm sorry, I was messing with you.

Im sorry but im already outside taking pics ._.

Bleh I havent eaten yet. I'll get something from the bakery next door to the hotel. Or maybe the one across the street.............

MASU! MASU!

GO TO BROOKLYN OR ELSE!!!!!!!!

glad youre having fun! :D

i hear Manhattan can be a pain in the ass to navigate...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Its true D:

also thanks. I changed my mind. The only pics I would be able to take/post now are how much we already trashed the hotel room and a bracelet I bought for a girl.

Its true D:

also thanks. I changed my mind. The only pics I would be able to take/post now are how much we already trashed the hotel room and a bracelet I bought for a girl.

Rei?

when you see the Statue of Liberty, did you think: "you gotta wonder...if shes naked under that toga.."

Shes French you know!

I've NEVER had that cross my mind before O_O

.......now im wondering.

DAMMIT FLO! Brb. Gettin foods