I have a Feedback Question

Deity

Ignorance tends to piss people off. You do have the choice, you can not make the topic, or you can write better.

Whether we agree or not though? It is a matter of opinion, don't hand me that shit.

Edited by Death

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no clue why you guys are getting so pissed off about this.

Whether you agree or not, it should be the writer's choice. I'm with you guys, I'm happy to get criticisms in my threads. However, I can understand Loki's position.

Because everyone is saying the SAME THING and you (and loLki) refuse to frickin accept the truth

Ignorance tends to piss people off. You do have the choice, you can not make the topic, or you can write better.

Whether we agree or not though? It is a matter of opinion, don't hand me that shit.

How am I being ignorant? I fully respect your opinion, but if the writer doesn't want that kind of feedback, you should respect his wishes. If he wants to blind himself from criticism let him. How does that hurt you in any way?

Because everyone is saying the SAME THING and you (and loLki) refuse to frickin accept the truth

What do you mean 'truth'? This isn't a fucking "right" or "wrong" situation. It's a matter of opinion. There can be no "truth" in opinions, only "facts". If a person want's negative feedback in their thread, they are welcome to do that, but should they not want that kind of feedback, they should be allowed to keep that out as well.

How am I being ignorant? I fully respect your opinion, but if the writer doesn't want that kind of feedback, you should respect his wishes. If he wants to blind himself from criticism let him. How does that hurt you in any way?

You do not understand that you can't pick and choose what people say, apparently. If you do not want criticism, for the last time, don't make a topic for it. Criticism is feedback, feedback is criticism, just like compliments. Do not make a feedback if you do not want certain kinds of feedback. Do not cause the thing you are complaining about. It hurts my brain, all stupid things do.

This is.. I don't know, I am starting to think I am speaking some dead language.

You are right. It's a matter of opinion on a forum where things are generally done in accordance to what the majority wants, or what is best for the majority. You are outnumbered as fuck.

Edited by Death

What do you mean 'truth'? This isn't a fucking "right" or "wrong" situation. It's a matter of opinion. There can be no "truth" in opinions, only "facts". If a person want's negative feedback in their thread, they are welcome to do that, but should they not want that kind of feedback, they should be allowed to keep that out as well.

What are you getting so upset about? LOL

maybe you will understand the 923042345646th time:

IF YOU DONT WANT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT MAKE A FEEDBACK THREAD.

And before you go "But they'll post it in their story!", if they're that fucking scared of negative feedback, then they shouldn't post their story for the public to see it

I have no clue why you guys are getting so pissed off about this.

Whether you agree or not, it should be the writer's choice. I'm with you guys, I'm happy to get criticisms in my threads. However, I can understand Loki's position.

I really don't think you understand. Let me put it clearly, since we have a good understanding of each other.

LOKI

IS

IGNORANT

AND

RETARDEDLY

CONCIETED.

He thinks that he is ALWAYS right. He always ignores whatever people might say and responds with something similar to "LOL you fail and I is am right because I owned you. Sorry to bad you loose!" He repeatedly says he doesn't care about what others think and then bitches about them not saying he is amazing.

Lyle. Please tell me you realize the ignorance of this man. Don't try to defend him just because you are against Shuuda. You're not helping him. You're simply feeding his already ridiculously large ego.

Ok, we'll play by your rules.

It's my opinion that your opinion is wrong. Feedback is for FEEDBACK. Not for a circle jerk competition. If you want a circle jerk, go talk to your friends over PM. Now, positive comments are fine, but you CANNOT create a FEEDBACK thread and then assume that you should have the right to stop people giving negative feedback.

Or just report it as spam, since it's feedback in a topic not designed for it. Problem solved. Argument nullified.

you could but the concept of a feedback topic that WILL NOT allow criticism is beyond retarded in my opinion. that just sounds like a ass kissing suck up fest to me.

You do not understand that you can't pick and choose what people say, apparently. If you do not want criticism, for the last time, don't make a topic for it. Criticism is feedback, feedback is criticism, just like compliments. Do not make a feedback if you do not want certain kinds of feedback. Do not cause the thing you are complaining about. It hurts my brain, all stupid things do.

This is.. I don't know, I am starting to think I am speaking some dead language.

You are right. It's a matter of opinion on a forum where things are generally done in accordance to what the majority wants, or what is best for the majority. You are outnumbered as fuck.

I'm suggesting something that could work out for everyone. I don't understand why you guys want so badly to be able to attack the poor guy.

I'm not trying to stop you guys from being able to criticise other stories. But if someone like Loki wants to keep negative feedback out of his topic, he should be allowed to have that. It's his topic. He can do with it what he wants. If you have a topic, you can do with it whatever you want. It seems fair to me.

you could but the concept of a feedback topic that WILL NOT allow criticism is beyond retarded in my opinion. that just sounds like a ass kissing suck up fest to me.

I was talking about "but they are going to post it in my story topic instead!".

No Lyle, no. Criticism is feedback. You do not pick and choose.

Edited by Death

I really don't think you understand. Let me put it clearly, since we have a good understanding of each other.

LOKI

IS

IGNORANT

AND

RETARDEDLY

CONCIETED.

He thinks that he is ALWAYS right. He always ignores whatever people might say and responds with something similar to "LOL you fail and I is am right because I owned you. Sorry to bad you loose!" He repeatedly says he doesn't care about what others think and then bitches about them not saying he is amazing.

Lyle. Please tell me you realize the ignorance of this man. Don't try to defend him just because you are against Shuuda. You're not helping him. You're simply feeding his already ridiculously large ego.

This isn't about Loki specifically. To be honest, I get what you were saying, and it somewhat annoyed me that he was on my side at the beginning of the topic, but he still has the right to do with his topic that he wants.

LOKI

IS

IGNORANT

AND

RETARDEDLY

CONCIETED.

screw it im not trying to beef with lyle again

Edited by Len

I was talking about "but they are going to post it in my story topic instead!".

No Lyle, no. Criticism is feedback. You do not pick and choose.

ah sorry XD

This isn't about Loki specifically. To be honest, I get what you were saying, and it somewhat annoyed me that he was on my side at the beginning of the topic, but he still has the right to do with his topic that he wants.

Why do you think the topic creator is supposed to be god of their topic? This is a big problem with you, the guy who unlocks his topics after moderators close them.

Feedback topics are for feedback. People with negative feedback are not breaking any rules.

It's no problem, Len.

Edited by Death

To add to what Masu said, Lyle, get off your high horse.

Anyhow, of course we won't let him be, because he is CREATING FEEDBACK TOPICS SO THAT PEOPLE CAN SUCK HIS COCK IN THEM. That is neither the intention nor purpose for a Feedback thread, and if he can't handle the thread being used for its actual purpose, he shouldn't make it. He opened himself up for this stuff.

How am I on a high horse? How am I being egotistical? How am I being ignorant? I just think that people should have a right to decide what goes on in their topic, should they wish. That's all I'm saying. Agree or disagree, but don't decide that there's something wrong with me because I have a difference in opinion.

And I don't know why you're all attacking me. Chill out guys. Seriously.

How am I on a high horse? How am I being egotistical? How am I being ignorant? I just think that people should have a right to decide what goes on in their topic, should they wish. That's all I'm saying. Agree or disagree, but don't decide that there's something wrong with me because I have a difference in opinion.

You'd think that would leave a clear message. You keep missing the point and this topic should be closed because it's just a loop now.

Alright Lyle,

imma gonna go to FFtF,

Make a topic called "Lyle is a cocksucking piece of shit"

and say that no one can disagree, report or lock the topic. because I wish and i should have that right

Making a topic does not give you control over it at all. That is what moderators and administrators are for. Clearly the problem here is the fact that you do not understand how a forum functions.

Because that defeats the purpose of asking for feedback in the first place.

Edit: QED.

Edited by Fox

Alright, first of all, Lyle, my high horse comment was in regards to something Masu said but then removed, but I'll give you the jist of it. You tend to like to jump to the defense of somebody who did something stupid to earn a communities ire, and make yourself seem like the good guy, blah blah blah. But forget it, since Masu decided to remove it from his own post.

Why should I have the right to decide what happens in my topic? You think I should be able to make a topic called "Lyle sucks Horse Cocks" and claim to have proof, video evidence, and everything else, and then force everybody who disagrees to change their post or delete it? No. Members don't have complete control over their topic. They shouldn't. I don't care what you say, but if you think that, YOU ARE WRONG. WRONG. Opinion or not. It doesn't matter.

Lyle.

Are you

Fucking

Serious.

Ahem. Let me translate what everybody is hearing from you.

"I AM LYLE DAYEK, GOD OF THE FOREST. I REFUSE TO HAVE ANYBODY SPEAK ILL OF ME. YOU MAY ONLY WORSHIP ME!! IF YOU DO NOT WORSHIP THE GROUND I WALK ON, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY AGAINST ME."

That is what you want Lyle. Do you understand? Do you?

Edited by ¡Random Black Guy!