I have a Feedback Question

Deity

Yeah.

No. I do get what you guys are saying. And I understand that you don't want it to be censored, but I think there's something to be said for the writer's feelings.

This is just my opinion. I'm just trying to explain my viewpoint.

By repeating the same thing 12 times?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.

A troll is a person who says something for the sake of creating argument. Len hasn't done this the entire topic, and, along with others I imagine you calling 'trolls', has made some good and backed-up, yet disregarded points.

No. I do get what you guys are saying. And I understand that you don't want it to be censored, but I think there's something to be said for the writer's feelings.

This is just my opinion. I'm just trying to explain my viewpoint.

If we hold back opinions because someone may cry, then how can anyone criticize? It's criticism, not happy-happy-joy-joy time. Besides, what is the point in reading only complimentary feedback? In real life, people wouldn't do this, so why should it happen on the internet? Were you bullied in grade school or something? Go cry on someone's shoulder.

-------------------------------

The others have been right all along. If you want no criticism, don't make a feedback topic. And, like Death said, feedback in the story topic is spam and can be reported.

-------------------------------

Why am I even posting? I am just repeating others. Post count +1, I guess. >_>