That Barnyard cow from that movie barnyard and stuff.

Liz

I suppose they just went with a generic cow look so little kids can identify with it. He should have massive horns, muscle, and hate the color red.

kinda sad, that kids nowadays will believe that bulls have udders.

kinda sad, that kids nowadays will believe that bulls have udders.

It may not be that so much. I have no idea what the targetted age group is for this movie, but if little children are suppose to watch it, then that is why he appears as a female cow. I don't know the intelligence of a four or five-year old, but if you were only raised off of that barn animal noise pull-string toy, there's a chance you'd probably only think of a cow as having spots, small horns, and utters; never knowing males look different.

This is just my observation though.

Edited by Bohemund

It may not be that so much. I have no idea what the targetted age group is for this movie, but if little children are suppose to watch it, then that is why he appears as a female cow. I don't know the intelligence of a four or five-year old, but if you were only raised off of that barn animal noise pull-string toy, there's a chance you'd probably only think of a cow as having spots, small horns, and utters; never knowing males look different.

This is just my observation though.

good point.