what is the purpose of capes?

Capes are Mothers Against Drunk Driving Baddass? O_O Where the fuck have I been all these years!?

Now, on a non-smart ass side... capes are there because they're the tits. Yes, the tits. Do NOT question my judgment. ._.

But yeah, it shows some sort of superiority I would think. Yeah, let's go with that.

Capes are Mothers Against Drunk Driving Baddass? O_O Where the fuck have I been all these years!?

Now, on a non-smart ass side... capes are there because they're the tits. Yes, the tits. Do NOT question my judgment. ._.

But yeah, it shows some sort of superiority I would think. Yeah, let's go with that.

Wow. How long did it take you to come up with all that?

Superman wouldn't have anything flowing in the wind as he flies.

i loled when i read this post.

that makes me sad for superman...... to not have anything that would flow in the wind

Back in the days when capes were practical it was to help keep in heat (yep, something simple like that), but they eventually evolved in to a status symbol.

My guess for FE... like most games now, it's to look cool

that makes me sad for superman...... to not have anything that would flow in the wind

It IS possible to look cool flying through the air without a cape

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw

Edited by Izuka

My guess for FE... like most games now, it's to look cool

It IS possible to look cool flying through the air without a cape

i wasn't talking about the cape, though.....

lol for sexual innuendo!!!!!!!

Batman wouldn't be able do his cool bat impression.

Superman wouldn't have anything flowing in the wind as he flies.

The world is messed up without capes.

If they didn't have capes, they would just be wearing tights. Without the capes they would all look completely gay. (Some of them look gay with capes anyway.) The only superhero that I can think of that doesn't look gay without a cape is Spiderman. And he still looks a little flaming.

If they didn't have capes, they would just be wearing tights. Without the capes they would all look completely gay. (Some of them look gay with capes anyway.) The only superhero that I can think of that doesn't look gay without a cape is Spiderman. And he still looks a little flaming.

hey don't mess with spiderman. he is awesomely great!

i loled when i read this post.

haha, I was thinking the same thing

If they didn't have capes, they would just be wearing tights. Without the capes they would all look completely gay

Ambiguously Gay Duo!

I am not responsible for the turning of this topic into something to do with gayness, sex, rape, or torture.

Capes rule, but Raven is too cool for one himself. He has his swordmaster-like jacket, tattered at the bottom. That is perfection.