YouTube...

Destiny Hero

Dude, YGO, Pokemon, DBZ, and Naruto are, like, the freaking epitome of "random pieces of crap with extremely super Japanese everythings." >_>

which is why i hate them.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

>__>

I told you, I'm not clicking on any fucking links when people tell me shit nothing about them.

And Ask a Ninja isn't funny.

Yes it is... at least the few episodes I watched long ago were. If you're bored with the Internet, go outside or watch TV.

Actually, the names in Naruto aren't that Japanese, which is one reason why it's doing so well in America. Choji, Naruto, Asuma, Jiraiya, Tsunade, those don't sound very Japanese or foreign at all.

Anyway, fuck this thread.

Actually, the names in Naruto aren't that Japanese, which is one reason why it's doing so well in America. Choji, Naruto, Asuma, Jiraiya, Tsunade, those don't sound very Japanese or foreign at all.

I giggled at this statement.

Anyway, fuck this thread.

Choji - Boar

Naruto - Those cake things that Japanese people put in ramen

You're kidding... right...........................................................................

....................................?

Oh wait... I forgot who I'm quoting >_>.

I fail to see how Spongebob isn't crap. The show is forgettable, the characters fail at amusing me, and the hype it gets further killed my respect for Spongebob.

That and the fact that spongebob becomes more gay/fag/pussy with each new episode. Just compare the new with the old and I dare you to tell me that the new one doesn't act like a total pussy.

Edited by Levin

I fail to see how Spongebob isn't crap. The show is forgettable, the characters fail at amusing me, and the hype it gets further killed my respect for Spongebob.

just because you don't like it doesn't mean its crap. granted, its been over-bloated to the point of being sickening, but the show is quite good compared to the standards of today's animated shows.

just because you don't like it doesn't mean its crap. granted, its been over-bloated to the point of being sickening, but the show is quite good compared to the standards of today's animated shows.

Particularly when talking about Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. Cartoon Network, with Megas XLR and Bo-bobo gone, it is but a pit of dispair.....

Compared with most kid shows today, yes... but mostly the old episodes.

Sorry, but I find the show lame myself. It's like the old Ren and Stimpy cartoons, but more flamboyant.

Compared with most kid shows today, yes... but mostly the old episodes.

indeed. I prefer the older episodes myself.

and the movie can fall into the pit of despair and oblivion

Things like this:

Real Ninjas

Only TV shows like YGO, Pokemon, DBZ, Naruto or SpongeBob are okay because people would actually know about them and they aren't random pieces of crap with extremely super Japanese everythings (with the exception of DBZ, but hey, everyone knows about that).

Maybe YOUR name should be Retarded Faggot, instead of the member whose name actually is that!

Compare Spongebob to many American cartoons before it.

Compare Spongebob to many American cartoons before it.

lrn2read

Bianchi, all you did is compared Spongebob to American cartoons after it, not before it as well.

like i meant to. Good shows existed before, but many of them are not on air anymore and those that are are usually just re-runs, so they most certainly DON'T count anymore.

Edited by Little Red Riding Hood