Whos the hottest RD girl?

Gamer7625

Whos hotter?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Between these girls who is hotter?

• Micaiah
    • Laura
    • Ilyana
    • Jill
    • Elincia
    • Leanne
    • Lucia (Short Hair)
    • Lethe
    • Astrid
    • Mist
    • Mia
    • Lyre
    • Sigrun
    • Sanaki
    • Nailah
    • Marcia
    • Nephenee
    • Callil
    • Heather
    • Lucia (Long Hair)

Meg Fiona and Titania are the only ones not added in here. Meg and Fiona for odvious reasons and Titania I just don't really feel like she should have a spot here. Lucia does have two slots but some people may find one Lucia hotter so thats the reason. I would have gotten killed for not adding some of these choices (Nailah Callil Heather) and there were others that are no brainers (Mia Micaiah Mist Lethe Lyre). My choice (And the person I think will win) is......Mia!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meg Fiona and Titania are the only ones not added in here. Meg and Fiona for odvious reasons and Titania I just don't really feel like she should have a spot here. Lucia does have two slots but some people may find one Lucia hotter so thats the reason. I would have gotten killed for not adding some of these choices (Nailah Callil Heather) and there were others that are no brainers (Mia Micaiah Mist Lethe Lyre). My choice (And the person I think will win) is......Mia!

As for Meg, some people are attracted to rounder women/men.

Fiona isn't bad looking. Don't see the reason for her not being on this.

Titania is actually good-looking and, like said before, would get votes.

I have to say Heather, though Nephenee and short-haired Lucia are tempting.

Guest FreelancerSealBoy

Tough choice. Lucia's my usual top girl; I think it's the blue and white. Calill's not so bad looking either. Leanne's got something too, but I wouldn't really call her hot.

So, my vote goes to Lucia (long hair) with Calill coming in close second.

Edited by FreelancerSealBoy

I never siad Titania was ugly its just with only 20 spots to fill I had to chose Titania Tanith Ena Meg Fiona or Lucia(Long Hair) and I felt like more people would have complained if Long hiared Lucia was not in the list but Titania would have easily been put in then Fiona then Ena then Tanith finally Meg. I know some people are attracted to "rounder women" but I just didn't want to add her. I'm not all about beauty I was hesitant on adding Nailah because people only say shes hot because of those boobs but since I wanted 20 and I had run put of some slots I added her there. No one kill me I would have added Titania if there were 21 choices I know I could have asked another question and got the final 5(lol! just realized Battlestar Galactica reference) but I really didn't know how that would look. :(

I never siad Titania was ugly its just with only 20 spots to fill I had to chose Titania Tanith Ena Meg Fiona or Lucia(Long Hair) and I felt like more people would have complained if Long hiared Lucia was not in the list but Titania would have easily been put in then Fiona then Ena then Tanith finally Meg. I know some people are attracted to "rounder women" but I just didn't want to add her. I'm not all about beauty I was hesitant on adding Nailah because people only say shes hot because of those boobs but since I wanted 20 and I had run put of some slots I added her there. No one kill me I would have added Titania if there were 21 choices I know I could have asked another question and got the final 5(lol! just realized Battlestar Galactica reference) but I really didn't know how that would look. :(

Could've worked like this:

"If not any of the above then which one from this list?".

The choices would be the remaining chicks and a "I picked one from above" option.

i fail to see why Titania isn't a part of the list when Lucia is taking two spots.

...not that i care, since i'm voting for Mist anyways.

Mist with Jill as the runner-up.

stole the words right out of my mouth, sister!

Edited by Little Red Riding Hood

It might just be me, but Sigrun looks really tired in Radiant Dawn. It's like she didn't sleep much in the three year gap.

Anyhow, my choice should be fairly obvious.

Meg?

XD

Normally I would choose Mist but thinking it thoroughly (or whatever) I chose Callil, second Illyana (would have ben fiorst if she wasn't so depressed) and then Mist.

Also, Astrid was much more beautiful in PoR than in RD, she looks ugly in RD seriously.

Normally I would choose Mist but thinking it thoroughly (or whatever) I chose Callil, second Illyana (would have ben fiorst if she wasn't so depressed) and then Mist.

Also, Astrid was much more beautiful in PoR than in RD, she looks ugly in RD seriously.

would agree, but both Calill and Ilyana were uglified from PoR to RD