[Recruitment] New Fire emblem Project

Emblem

Okii... So i'm new here.

This is my very first post.

I wanna start a new Fire emblem project, probably the Sword of Seals or Blazing sword. (Not much of a fan of FE:ST)

And I need some help on it!

Which includes .. :

- People with brain.

- People with knowledge of Nightmare and other FE editors.

- People with Creativity.

- Supporters.

All of the above must (Very recommended) have a Msn (Messenger) to be in contact DAILY.

I see this a serious project , and looking forward to be accomplished.

You members are all invited to join my 'Crew' or suggest me ideas.. such as:

-What do you want in it?

-What do you think needs improve from the origin game?

-What should be added?

-What should be removed?

-What difficulty should it be? do you want a challenge or just a time passing game?

Use the above in ur comment.

Please dont forget to comment.

PM me for any IDEA , IMPROVEMENT or MISTAKE.

Accepting Characters Suggestions!

Which includes .. :

- People with brain.

- People with knowledge of Nightmare and other FE editors.

- Supporters.

I've posted alot in hacking questions and learned alot, not well at making with battle sprites, haven't tried face sprites, but know how to use nightmare really well on all gba games. and i'm learning hot to use zled's editor to insert custom animnations

I would love to help you

Edited by Ranger

i know how to create maps, i can do some mug splicing, am familiar with nightmare, and i'll help you out with the creative aspect of making the game.

i'm currently learning how to mess around with events and all that junk, so i'll probably have that available soon!

I've posted alot in hacking questions and learned alot, not well at making with battle sprites, haven't tried face sprites, but know how to use nightmare really well on all gba games. and i'm learning hot to use zled's editor to insert custom animnations

I would love to help you

Great , PM me. For now I have a nightmare user , good luck on Zled's editor.

i know how to create maps, i can do some mug splicing, am familiar with nightmare, and i'll help you out with the creative aspect of making the game.

i'm currently learning how to mess around with events and all that junk, so i'll probably have that available soon!

Very well. I have a map creater (I can help on that also).

I dont know exactly what is mug splicing , and good to have another creative person.

Please Private message me AsAp.

I am the one who has answered most of the recent questions posted in the questions sub-forum. Just as I have tried helping everyone else, I'll try to answer your questions too.

Wonderful.

So you will answer my question during the process or actually join my team?

Although I'm more familiar with sacred stones, I am really good with nightmare.

I'd be willing to help with any nightmare work.

I'm decent with a text editing suite, but I haven't worked much with them.

As for portraits I can do them, but they look really amateurish.

Let me know if you want any help~

I pm'ed you.

- People with brain.

- Supporters.

ME.

Pm if you need help with story, character, etc.

No knowledge on hacking, just assisting in story.

Private message me with your Windows live messenger , so we could stay in contact.

What Rennac said. I have plenty of brain and creativity (although I fail to understand why I can't think of anything for my English project that's due on Monday).

As I said to rennac , pm me with your Windows live messenger so we could talk faster.

I'd like to be a writer for this project, if possible. Not an inserter/whatever (I've had enough of that) but I'd really love to write the script if you're rewriting it.

I'd like to be a writer for this project, if possible. Not an inserter/whatever (I've had enough of that) but I'd really love to write the script if you're rewriting it.

Okay , you can write the texts.

Pm me for more info

I'm good with Nightmare. And as for the MSN thing, I have one, but I have a problem getting the mandatory (Yes, mandatory or I can never use it again.) update (IT WON'T F***ING UPDATE THE DAMN THING NO MATTER WHAT I TRY TO DO).

I'm good with Nightmare. And as for the MSN thing, I have one, but I have a problem getting the mandatory (Yes, mandatory or I can never use it again.) update (IT WON'T F***ING UPDATE THE DAMN THING NO MATTER WHAT I TRY TO DO).

I think I know what you'r talking about , is it the "Critical update" Thingy?.

You can also create a new account or download an older version of WLM (Windows Live Msn)

It worked on my comp. If you don't have a WLM it doesn't kick you out immidiatly ,just slowes down the process.

I think I know what you'r talking about , is it the "Critical update" Thingy?.

You can also create a new account or download an older version of WLM (Windows Live Msn)

It worked on my comp. If you don't have a WLM it doesn't kick you out immidiatly ,just slowes down the process.

I did create a new account for a different reason, but I did it after the update (The new Build 14). I can't download the older versions either. It still makes me update. I took out ALL of the MSN applications and tried. That's when the installer I downloaded didn't work and the site won't let me download. It just goes to a page error.

On-topic, I can still help you with your hack if you need it. I've got Nightmare and the NMM's for FE7 and FE8.

Edited by Zer0

I did create a new account for a different reason, but I did it after the update (The new Build 14). I can't download the older versions either. It still makes me update. I took out ALL of the MSN applications and tried. That's when the installer I downloaded didn't work and the site won't let me download. It just goes to a page error.

On-topic, I can still help you with your hack if you need it. I've got Nightmare and the NMM's for FE7 and FE8.

Thats good enough :)

Are you good at making mugs 2?