If you get the Tyrfing, do you have to pay to repair it?

Father Wood

I really want that sword, but there's no possible way Sigurd can afford repairing it. Well, that is, unless he buys the theif in the pawn shop, uses it on everyone and saves every village. But I'm not in the mood for doing that.

And, do you need the Tyrfing to beat a really hard boss or something?

You actually don't need to use the Tyrfing in 1st gen at all. Moreover, it'll be fully repaired when you receive it again in the 2nd gen, iirc.

Edited by Anborn Arsar

:blink:

Just beat the first gen. I'm speechless, that's all I can say. (Managed to use the Tyrfing a lot.)

Looks like Ike might not be my avatar anymore.

Who's Lana's parents? Azel+Aideen or Beowulf+Lachesis? Oh and thanks again for all the answers I really appreciate it!

Edited by Yourgranny

AFAIK, as long as the Tilfing has at least 1 Use at the end of the 1st Gen, it'll be fully repaired in the 2nd Gen.

Is that with all of the holy weapons, or just Tilfing?

Just Tilfing and perhaps Gae bolg (unlikely though). Holsety and Ichival will have the same number of uses you ended up with at the end of Chapter 5.

I think Geir Borg has the same uses...I recall Althena has 47 uses Geir Borg once....

Just Tilfing and perhaps Gae bolg (unlikely though). Holsety and Ichival will have the same number of uses you ended up with at the end of Chapter 5.

Even if the Gaebolg did get its uses regenerated, it would be kind of redundant since you only have the Gaebolg for, what, 1/3rd of a chapter? Sure it kills everything in sight, but it's not prone to get too many uses chopped off when a majority of your enemies are trying to deal with Briggid, Tiltyu, Claude, and possibly Fury. So once you regain control of it it's not so bad.

Now, Holsety and Ichival are problem childs...

:blink:

Just beat the first gen. I'm speechless, that's all I can say. (Managed to use the Tyrfing a lot.)

Looks like Ike might not be my avatar anymore.

Who's Lana's parents? Azel+Aideen or Beowulf+Lachesis? Oh and thanks again for all the answers I really appreciate it!

Ew, Azel/Aideen. :[

Aideen is Lana's mother, so Azel is her father. I personally prefer Midir as a father for Aideen, but that's an opinion which is subject to change any time.

Aideen is Lana's mother, so Azel is her father. I personally prefer Midir as a father for Aideen, but that's an opinion which is subject to change any time.

I found Mideel as the best (canon) father for Lester and Rana. Azel is a big no-no, while Jamka's lack of Pursuit is kind of annoying.

Leaf always improves a ton with Pursuit Ring and Patty usually won't have Pursuit. Needing the Pursuit Ring is a bad thing, and Jamka!Lester's stats are hardly better than Midir!Lester's anyhow.