Turnabout School

Nightmare

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone (except MR), if you got my PM, confirm by replying to it.

Once I get confirmation from everyone, the investigation will start.

EDIT: Just to make it clear, I didn't send a PM to the Aide or the Prosecution. The Aide doesn't need it, and the Prosecution will get everything from the Detective.

EDIT2: I'm going to sleep now so the actual investigation won't start until later. Sorry guys. :(

Edited by Nightmare

Oh yeah, just so the witnesses know, the prosecution will approach you, not the other way around.

So anyway, everyone has confirmed everything now. Thanks for the cooperation. The investigation begins now. From this moment, you may speak to Witness 1, the Detective and Witness 4, and also from this moment, whatever post I make in FFtF might have a keyword in it. These keywords will help you gather more evidence.

If anybody has trouble answering a question, you may PM me for help. Thank you all, and have fun!

Edited by Nightmare

Oh yeah, just so the witnesses know, the prosecution will approach you, not the other way around.

So anyway, everyone has confirmed everything now. Thanks for the cooperation. The investigation begins now. From this moment, you may speak to Witness 1, the Detective and Witness 4, and also from this moment, whatever post I make in FFtF might have a keyword in it. These keywords will help you gather more evidence.

If anybody has trouble answering a question, you may PM me for help. Thank you all, and have fun!

uhm

how much time do we have???

am i being protected against any possible attacks from the guilty party?

my safety is of paramount importance. i want governmental protection until the trial is over.