53 members have voted

1. 1. GBA lords

• Roy
    • Eliwood
    • Hector
    • Lyn
    • Eirika
    • Ephraim

Kinda? Their high points are Durandal and the Sword of Seals, specially in Roy's case.

Except, Durandal is very heavy.

As for me,

The GBA lords probably go like this for me: Hector > Lyn > Eliwood > Ephraim > Eirika > Roy. But I voted Lyn because I don't want to see her left out. (Especially with all of the love her boyfriend is getting.)

Edited by Little Al

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is totally false.

Eliwood is a few stat points and a weapon type away from being as bad as Rebecca earlygame.

He wins by 2 hp, 1 str, 1 spd, 2 def and 3 luck at base, and they join at the same chapter. Eliwood's doing bad against things not weak to his rapier.

He is also being crushed statistically by Marcus, Hector, Oswin, Lowen, and Dorcas. He's obviously still better than Rebecca of course, but he's doing so much worse in relation to Hector, particularly in durability, that I fail to see how a late promotion ever counters that.

The 2 def lead becomes a 3 def lead after 3 turns adjacent to Hector and only grows. Meanwhile, Dorcas is walking around with 3-4 def and very unreliable avo to complement his 30 HP. Eliwood has WTA frequently in the early chapters and thus actually has comparable durability with Dorcas: he loses greatly in HP but wins in def and avo. Against cavs (ch14) Eliwood has Rapier to beat Lowen and Dorcas offensively.

Aside from the comparisons to units that are actually decent, Eliwood beats Rebecca by such a large margin that "sucking almost as much as Rebecca" is a gross overstatement. He has 1 range instead of 2 range, semi-reliable durability, and does more than 3 damage to cavaliers. That's way more than what Rebecca can offer.

The GBA lords probably go like this for me: Hector > Lyn > Eliwood > Ephraim > Eirika > Roy. But I voted Lyn because I don't want to see her left out. (Especially with all of the love her boyfriend is getting.)

Yeah, about that, which of them? :lol:

Yeah, about that, which of them? :lol:

If by that you mean "which boyfriend?", do you really have to ask? She spends a lot of time with him, albeit the first few moments arguing. Not to mention he's the one whom Serra says Lyn has the hots for.

Edited by Little Al

Well honestly Ephraim is the best lord but since SS is overlooked most people give the title of best lord to hector who is good I agree but that so WTFpwn amazing people claim he is...

Ephraim and Eirika are pretty much improvements of Lyn and Eliwood :-/ While Roy is just meh..

But Eliwood is my homeboy so he gets my vote haha

She spends a lot of time with him, albeit the first few moments arguing. Not to mention he's the one whom Serra says Lyn has the hots for.

She didn't exactly said that, she said that if she were Lyndis she would choose Hector because of the power and because he is the marquess' younger brother.