If you stone a guy, and use Eclipse and Crit... Will it Insta-kill?

Roxas

If you use the control enemy glitch and stone a random enemy, boss, etc., and use eclipse and crit, will the boss automatically die? Because 1/2 of an enemy's hp x3 would give an instant kill, right? RIGHT?

I would try it out, but I just wiped my Fe8 rom clean for a new hack of my cousin's...

So? :blink:

If you use the control enemy glitch and stone a random enemy, boss, etc., and use eclipse and crit, will the boss automatically die? Because 1/2 of an enemy's hp x3 would give an instant kill, right? RIGHT?

I would try it out, but I just wiped my Fe8 rom clean for a new hack of my cousin's...

So? :blink:

It would die, Eclipse can critical in this case because stoned enemies gives you a bonus of 30% of critical, don't matter wich weapon you are using, even Eclipse could critical with this. There is a video on youtube showing this but i can't find it now.

What happens if you stone Fomortiis?

Hmmmmmmmmm. I will experiment with this.

It would die, Eclipse can critical in this case because stoned enemies gives you a bonus of 30% of critical, don't matter wich weapon you are using, even Eclipse could critical with this. There is a video on youtube showing this but i can't find it now.

Hmmmmmmmmm. I will experiment with this.

EDIT: Looks like Formotiis cant be stoned even if the Stone hit, he still counter even you hit him with stone succesfully, and after you dont recieve the bonus critical%. So it useless with him.

I wouldn't know about that, but once in my first ruins playthrough, in floor three I think a gorgon stoned my Gerik and he was later pwned by several wights. I was like: What the hell? How did they critical him...

• 4 months later...
Why dont they stone Lyon slay fortimas then

Lyon would be back to normal

Maybe because:

A.) Formotiis' body never awakens/appears until after Lyon is dead.

B.) They lacked the ability to use Stone.

C.) It wouldn't of worked anyways.

Pick your choice.