Post Here If You Are Cool

Deity

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it then? If you know, bless me with your almighty knowledge

Don't be absurd, Masu. Haha *laughs at weird-ass name* I wont play your stupid silly boyish games.

You want to be cool, too bad, you aint. Face it, you are just a worthless piece of crap. :lol:

Oh yeah, and that status aint changing soon.

Don't be absurd, Masu. Haha *laughs at weird-ass name* I wont play your stupid silly boyish games.

You want to be cool, too bad, you aint. Face it, you are just a worthless piece of crap. :lol:

MaSu: Mage and Sage User. His name has a point, so it's not so weird-ass...

WHY WONT YOU BLESS ME WITH YOUR EVERLASTING KNOWLEDGE OF THE FEMALE BODY!? D: I NEED TO KNOW WHAT A CLITORIS IS ASAP

MaSu: Mage and Sage User. His name has a point, so it's not so weird-ass...

Don't bother O'Connell. A guy who places himself so high on a pedestal will never hear you. Which is too bad really.

Personally I think he's very cool.

Guess it's just a matter of perspective.

Don't bother O'Connell. A guy who places himself so high on a pedestal will never hear you. Which is too bad really.

And how could I, I am too high, and you lesser creatures are too low. XD

IRL he might be cool, here he aint. And neither are the rest of ya. ^^

Yeah, I guess you're right, Branded..

This.

FUCKS SAKE LOKI. WHY ARE YOU SAYING SUCH HURTFUL STUFF TO ME? ALL I DID WAS ASK WHAT A CLITORIS WAS. AND UR MAKING ME FEEL BAD BY SAYING I'LL NEVER BE COOL? HELL. IM GONNA GO CRY NOW. CUZ LORD LOKI SAYS IM NOT COOL.

FUCKS SAKE LOKI. WHY ARE YOU SAYING SUCH HURTFUL STUFF TO ME? ALL I DID WAS ASK WHAT A CLITORIS WAS. AND UR MAKING ME FEEL BAD BY SAYING I'LL NEVER BE COOL? HELL. IM GONNA GO CRY NOW. CUZ LORD LOKI SAYS IM NOT COOL.
If Loki said it it has to be true.

Yeah, I guess you're right, Branded..

This.

I said draw, cowboy. Are you afraid to draw your pistol? You know I'd blow that godamn hat off your bald head if you attempted it...XD

What a dolt.... :lol: