Post Here If You Are Cool

Deity

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, it brought in Princess Kilvas, UNTIL YOU FINK-RATS CHASED HER AWAY!!!!! THAT'S USUALLY MY BROTHER'S JOB!!!!

You can thank the other uncool people for that. I did not scare her. ^^

Jarly. Sometimes I pray that God will smite you wherever you may be. I pray with all my heart, and I'm atheist.

Who is Jarly?

I guess I have nothing to worry about then, non-believer. ^^

Wait, I DO NOT WANT TO BECOME THIS! GO AWAY, NARCISSISTIC TENDENCIES!!!!!

ego.jpg

Haha, nice.

Are you?

I sorta am...

You need to set a better example, so there'd be less in the world.

I just might...

Making you people listen would be the challenge, though... *shivers*

Edited by Löki

I just might...

Making you people listen would be the challenge, though... *shivers*

Spread the message in a friendly, non-forceful manner. If one doesn't listen, don't do anything provocative. The last thing a good Christian would want is for people to think of us negatively.

Spread the message in a friendly, non-forceful manner. If one doesn't listen, don't do anything provocative. The last thing a good Christian would want is for people to think of us negatively.
Yeah. Adding the word "non-believer" to the end of sentences = BAD.

I've always known this. Nothing is forced onto anyone.

But I would like to teach the knowledge that I know. After all, our mission is to help those who need to know, and yet I feel sad since most people will not make it in the end, perhaps not even me...

But I would like to teach the knowledge that I know. After all, our mission is to help those who need to know, and yet I feel sad since most people will not make it in the end, perhaps not even me...

According to Christianity, anyone who's accepted God/Jesus makes it to heaven. 'Course it may be different for Jehovah Witnesses.

have you considered that maybe, just maybe, people don't care and don't want to listen?

you really shouldn't be forcing your beliefs into other people. they just might not appreciate it. even if they won't be "saved"

Well someone might. I don't, you don't, but -someone- might.

indeed, someone might, but there should be threads dedicated to it, so if we want to avoid hearing such discussions we can avoid them.

personally, i have enough with the random ladies who go door-to-door preaching.

indeed, someone might, but there should be threads dedicated to it, so if we want to avoid hearing such discussions we can avoid them.

personally, i have enough with the random ladies who go door-to-door preaching.

I slam the door in their faces. And if they are persistent, I get mean.