Pokémon Platinum?!

Sapphirox

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knew Giratina was that important? I thought he was just an optional legendary.
No, just not one so obvious. I'm still waiting for a G/S remake.

Giratina not important?! He's one of the 3 Dragon trios. Kinda like what Groudon, Kyogre, and Raquaza are.

Believe me, they're probably won't even do the remake for it. What's the point anyways? It's also pretty pointless to have all those 2nd Gen Pokemon when you could obtain them all through FR/LG and Emerald. It's like saying they should have the remake of Pokemon Yellow into Pokemon Thunder Yellow or some lame name like that. Not going to happen.

Believe me, they're probably won't even do the remake for it. What's the point anyways? It's also pretty pointless to have all those 2nd Gen Pokemon when you could obtain them all through FR/LG and Emerald. It's like saying they should have the remake of Pokemon Yellow into Pokemon Thunder Yellow or some lame name like that. Not going to happen.

Just because it's pointless doesn't mean they wouldn't do it. It would still make them money.

I still think they should do a game that incorporates all the lands. (Wii game of course, on any other system it'd just blow up.)

i actually read an article in which it was said that they would never do this

i actually read an article in which it was said that they would never do this

must have been disney adventures, they don't know shit about video games

I read in one of them once that there wasn't gonna be a super smash bros 3... shows how much they know

I read in one of them once that there wasn't gonna be a super smash bros 3... shows how much they know

Sakurai WASN'T gonna make a third Smash Bros. game but Miyamoto "convinced" him somehow... hmm...

actually it was nintendo power, i thinks....

Sakurai WASN'T gonna make a third Smash Bros. game but Miyamoto "convinced" him somehow... hmm...

hm..... i wonder how?

Giratina not important?! He's one of the 3 Dragon trios. Kinda like what Groudon, Kyogre, and Raquaza are.

I don't know, Johto was heavily mentioned in D/P. Even a Johto gym leader came to Sinnoh (Jasmine I think). So I believe that out of all possible remakes, G/S has the best chance. While it is true that a lot of G/S Pokemon can be found in FR/LG, not all of them can.

The only thing that really surprised me was the name. Pokemon Platinum!? Opal or Girasol (giratina's name is derived from it) would have made far more sense. Platinum was what I thought the third game of 2nd gen would be.

All I want is a Pokemon game with random Wi-Fi and the option to ban Ubers (that incudes Latias and Latios by the way. Why won't Nintendo realise they're Uber, Why!!!!!!!)

Wouldn't it be cool if you could do all of Emrald's Battle Frountier facilities online? (NOT Battle Palace, though...)