Recent gaming finds/buys

AceNoctali

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rittai Picross

Been playing this for the past few days. Picross games always entertain, and this new 3D addition is just as fun as always, though it can be a tad confusing with its addition of the Z-axis. Puzzles go from 15x15 into 15x15x15 puzzles :(

Not to mention that my touchscreen is messed up now, so that I keep hitting the wrong blocks >.< I wish there would've been button controls--stylus controls, for the most part, suck entirely.

• 2 months later...
I recently bought Muramasa (the Odin Sphere successor), Melty Blood, Touhou 8, and... Riviera: The Promised Land.... [ Photo ]

Why so small on Riviera?

On-topic, Elite Beat Agents and FFX2, both games for just 10 bucks!

March sometime:

IMG_0963.jpg

Early May:

IMG_0988.jpg

Early May (a day later):

IMG_0993.jpg

My fail-safe :D Though...taking pictures off CRT monitors always sucks.

Stay tuned for a weeks time when I should have Let's Tap (complete with the boxes...sucks to America not getting these). I'll throw Hotel Dusk into the picture then.

Edit: Normally I would quote then delete the post I quoted, psudeo bumbing the topic but meh, someone can find this whenever they post in this topic in 3 months time...

IMG_1134.jpg

Unpacking Let's Tap was a crazy eperiance. Get the slip cover off to find one box. open the box to find a second box inside. Open this second box to find the game itself :P

Edited by Starwolf_UK