THE ANTI Q TEAM

Masu

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, I still do not see where you elegantly "pwned" me, all i have seen is how cocky you are and how much you worship yourself. to me you seem to be one of those people who is a complete loser in real life so comes to a forum like this one and acts like they are a total bad ass and self acclaimed god when in fact you are less than the "insults' you dish out to others to make yourself feel good.

Edited by Siegfried

are you even an intelligent life form?

Yes. Bianchi, I am your father. ^^

*You call yourself a Deity, so do I. What is wrong with assuming something you aint? Nothing.*

and to think that i actually thought you were half-decent.

too bad, i guess.

for you, i mean, because i honestly couldn't care less.

good bye.

The same could be said for you.

the sad thing is that it's spreading to other topics.

this disease should be quarantined ASAP!

or eliminated, whichever comes first.

What must be quarantined is your lack of proper typing. Don't you know that you need to capitalize the first word in a sentence? Have a nice day. And what year are you in college, btw?

What must be quarantined is your lack of proper typing. Don't you know that you need to capitalize the first word in a sentence? Have a nice day. And what year are you in college, btw?

Do you really think that anyone is going to say "Hahah, yeah, he owned her! He's awesome!" from reading that?

Nobody on this entire website likes you, not a single member. Everyone, literally everyone, thinks you are a moron. The very fact that you remain speaks chapters about your character.

Do you really think that anyone is going to say "Hahah, yeah, he owned her! He's awesome!" from reading that?

Nobody on this entire website likes you, not a single member. Everyone, literally everyone, thinks you are a moron. The very fact that you remain speaks chapters about your character.

Ask me if I give a damn.

Just so you aren't left wondering like an idiot....no, I don't.

Edited by Löki

lol, That does not exactly count as a valid excuse. You use a forum, something made just for talking to people, with a bunch of people who do not like you. You already know this.

You must be quite attention deprived, I guess mommy doesn't love you enough?