Pirates of the Caribbean 4

Ragnell

It has been rumored for a long time, and I've found some convincing evidence of its eventual release. So the question is, do you want another one? And from what I've read in multiple places, they plan on not including Will or Elizabeth, so do you like that change?

uuh.

i think that it should end with 3, IMO. it was the perfect ending for a really good series.

of course, the series is making tons of money for Disney, so they obviously wouldn't stop making more until it wasn't profitable.

And if they remove Will and Elizabeth, I would be mad, since they were the characters i loved the most from the series, especially Elizabeth.

>:o

It has been rumored for a long time, and I've found some convincing evidence of its eventual release. So the question is, do you want another one? And from what I've read in multiple places, they plan on not including Will or Elizabeth, so do you like that change?

What is your evidence?

I'd be looking forward to it, though leaving out Will and Elizabeth (who are two incredibly important personalities for the entire story) would be something I'd look forward to a lot less. Though, as long as it still has Jack and his incredibly funny humour and humouristic actions, I'll probably still find it to be an awesome movie :)

And I'm obviously talking about Jack the Monkey ;)

Edited by Tino

What is your evidence?

Look up Pirates of the Caribbean 4 on Google, and while there is no completely solid evidence, there's enough that I consider it a realistic possibility.

If it's good then sure, why not?

Doubt they really are going to. If they do, it'd probably suck. All Disney sequals tend to (mind you the first three were obviously written together and don't count as real sequels).

Except 1 and 2 are completely separate.

Doubt they really are going to. If they do, it'd probably suck. All Disney sequals tend to (mind you the first three were obviously written together and don't count as real sequels).

Actually, in the bonus features on the DVD, they state that 1 was made without a thought to sequels. It was supposed to be a stand-alone movie. But it earned so much money that Disney couldn't resist making sequels. But they said they tried hard to make it seem like they always planned 3 of 'em.

uuh.

i think that it should end with 3, IMO. it was the perfect ending for a really good series.

of course, the series is making tons of money for Disney, so they obviously wouldn't stop making more until it wasn't profitable.

And if they remove Will and Elizabeth, I would be mad, since they were the characters i loved the most from the series, especially Elizabeth.

>:o

Actually I think that the first movie was enough, fortunately 2 and 3 weren't that bad, and I actually liked them. If a fourth movie was gonna be made then Will and Elizabeth being cut out would make sense and would give the series a great opportunity to have new characters. The Wil-Elizabeth "arc" ends a new chapter in Jack Sparrow's life begins meeting new people and having new adventures. Still they better make a great movie and don't ruin the series.

Actually I think that the first movie was enough, fortunately 2 and 3 weren't that bad, and I actually liked them. If a fourth movie was gonna be made then Will and Elizabeth being cut out would make sense and would give the series a great opportunity to have new characters. The Wil-Elizabeth "arc" ends a new chapter in Jack Sparrow's life begins meeting new people and having new adventures. Still they better make a great movie and don't ruin the series.

i dunno. new characters that replace mains tend to fall short.

:mellow:

i dunno. new characters that replace mains tend to fall short.

:mellow:

Yeah I know, still, things for Wil and Elizabeth don't look so good, since you know...

Wil is trapped in the Flying Dutchman for ten years and Elizabeth having to take care of their son. I Wil returned it only would be for one day and Elizabeth is bound to take care of the child.

So that is why I think new characters are needed, also to be honest Wil and Elizabeth aren't that hard to replace in my opinion. I like them both but while Jack is still in the movies I don't really care about Wil and Elizabeth.

Yeah I know, still, things for Wil and Elizabeth don't look so good, since you know...

Wil is trapped in the Flying Dutchman for ten years and Elizabeth having to take care of their son. I Wil returned it only would be for one day and Elizabeth is bound to take care of the child.

So that is why I think new characters are needed, also to be honest Wil and Elizabeth aren't that hard to replace in my opinion. I like them both but while Jack is still in the movies I don't really care about Wil and Elizabeth.

actually, i believe that it was said by the producers that if Elizabeth was faithful to Will for those ten years, he would be freed of his duty in the Flying Dutchman.

Kinda like what happened to the flying dutchman guy. crazy goddess wasn't faithful, so he was stuck on the boat forever.

Well, a seperate adventure of Jack Sparrow.

• 5 months later...

uuh.

> :o

The end of 3 kinda said they weren't coming back... Jack definitely is, though.

• 2 weeks later...