Pool

Deity

Are you good at it?

I use to be, though I need to practice again.

I was sorta good when it came to striking the cue ball at an angle, not no more, I've traded pool play for videogames.

I've never played this

You should.

I have a pool table, but I rarely play now since my bro is always almost out on the job, and I have other things to entertain myself with; videogames, pc, forums. ^^

Have any of you swept the table in your first turn? I haven't been able to, although I did sink the eight ball off a break once and only once. I was very happy. ^^

There are a few sports in the world that I really hate, and pool is one of them, if you can even consider it a sport. It simply disgusts me.

Hm, I don't look at it as a sport, as perhaps other people in the world would. No, I simply look at this game as something to kill time with.

We used to have a pool table, so I played every now and then. I wasn't too bad for a casual player, I suppose. It's been a very long time since I tried my hand at pool, so I'm probably pretty bad now.

I used to be pretty good at pool.

Then summer ended and I lost my touch since then.

We have a table in our basement, as well as sticks and balls. However, it's being used as a workbench as of now.

Edited by Metal Rabbit