IM ATHEIST

Is it just me, or have your posts gotten very awesome lately?

*Nods*

POLITICS AND RELIGION!!!!

The Death Sentence is right and every American should have guns but abortion is wrong!

I have a gun, an AK-47. I use it to break bottles and stuff in the back yard.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're suppose to shoot with it, not smash it against things.

lol. I do, you should see me with it, it's freaking awesome holding all that power.

I know the answer to this, but as part of my grand scheme I can not answer it. Remain vigilant and you will be rewarded with immortality in a land of everything good!

I know the scheme. :lol: befriend Loki, make him believe Death is a friend, then bury him with a nice backstab. Was that it? :o

I know the scheme. :lol: befriend Loki, make him believe Death is a friend, then bury him with a nice backstab. Was that it? :o

You are obviously demon-possessed.

Oops, accidental double post. Satan working his faggotry in this topic.

Edited by Death

Aren't those illegal?

I don't know, my brother brought it some day, but I have never asked about that. We just use it to shoot at empty bottles and the such in the backyard.

Not that I recall. It just can't be full-auto.

I don't know, either. I'll ask though.

I don't know, my brother brought it some day, but I have never asked about that. We just use it to shoot at empty bottles and the such in the backyard.

I don't know, either. I'll ask though.

Simple to tell... can you hit a little switch above the trigger and make a stream of bullets fly out and miss your target effortlessly?

Excuse the double post if it is a dp...

How old do you think I am? XD

Well considering you still live with your parents and do what they say, I'd say you're about at a high school level. That puts you between 14 and 18. It's illegal to own such weapons unless you are 18 I believe.

Well based on the clues that I have noticed over times, what I can establish about Loki is he is at a high school level, putting him between the ages of 14 and 18, possibly 19. I'm going to guess he was home schooled for a large portion of time, or his whole life, judging by his lack of knowledge of outside pop culture, and social skills.

I'd also guess he has a very religious influential adult figure in his life, or during growing up.

This is all based on hints though.

Edited by Cynthia

Simple to tell... can you hit a little switch above the trigger and make a stream of bullets fly out and miss your target effortlessly?

Oh yeah. And it's sorta heavy, even though it's a sawed off one.

Well considering you still live with your parents and do what they say, I'd say you're about at a high school level. That puts you between 14 and 18. It's illegal to own such weapons unless you are 18 I believe.

But I do not own it. They are my brother's.

Oh yeah. And it's sorta heavy, even though it's a sawed off one.

But I do not own it. They are my brother's.

1. It's illegal to let you use it.

2. It's illegal for him to own it.

3. That's not the kind of weapon you just buy in a store...

4. Being a sawed off may make it violate the concealed guns laws.

A sawed-off AK?

Yep, which is sorta awesome since I am a fan of pirate guns, you know, the long ones?

1. It's illegal to let you use it.

2. It's illegal for him to own it.

3. That's not the kind of weapon you just buy in a store...

4. Being a sawed off may make it violate the concealed guns laws.

I agree, that is why we keep it just for house use, not to harm anyone.

And about your other posts...Yeah, I was home schooled for a while. This is where I learned English thanks to a Webster electronic dictionary thingy. Not that I didn't know before this, I just got a little better with it.

Yep, which is sorta awesome since I am a fan of pirate guns, you know, the long ones?

I agree, that is why we keep it just for house use, not to harm anyone.

And about your other posts...Yeah, I was home schooled for a while. This is where I learned English thanks to a Webster electronic dictionary thingy. Not that I didn't know before this, I just got a little better with it.

I take it you don't go out much? A lot of children who are home schooled don't.