Ludveck

I was wondering. When everyone was turned to stone, was Ludveck sitting in his cell starving to death? I mean I'd think he'd be strong enough to avoid being turned to stone. (At the very least he's stronger than some of the people in our party that were spared *CoughMegCough*.)

To be honest. Unless MS tells me about his experience in Part 2, I completely forget about it. It was just a filler part to show how Elincia's character developed, nothing more. As for Ludveck, I beat him as soon as Elincia and Geoffrey got to him. He's not even worth talking about.

Probably died because they forgot about him. =D

Or they executed him secretly soon after he was taken prisoner. Usually treason is punishable by death. But it is Elincia.

Edited by Hydrohs

then again, I could imagine Elincia torturing him as well:

"So Lucveck, you think I'm too soft a queen huh? Well how soft do you think this is?!" *Shoves a hot iron rod up his ass*

"GAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'd like to be "torchered" by Elincia ;)

But yeah, I never thought about the whole stone thing. We may never know...

(At the very least he's stronger than some of the people in our party that were spared *CoughMegCough*.)

True, but then practically everybody is stronger than Amy, and she didn't get turned to stone either.

True, but then practically everybody is stronger than Amy, and she didn't get turned to stone either.

they actually speculate this in the game somewheres, and she didn't become stone because she was a branded. apparently the goddesses were unaware of their existence, so Judgment wasn't delivered to them (or something like that)

correct me if i'm wrong

they actually speculate this in the game somewheres, and she didn't become stone because she was a branded. apparently the goddesses were unaware of their existence, so Judgment wasn't delivered to them (or something like that)

correct me if i'm wrong

Then there was the other Aimee, Muston, Jorge, and Daniel, none of whom were particularly good fighters either, and who certainly had nothing on most of the soldiers who were turned to stone.

Edited by Paper Jam

Then there was the other Aimee, Muston, Jorge, and Daniel, none of whom were particularly good fighters either, and who certainly had nothing on most of the soldiers who were turned to stone.

That was because they were in the bulding where Yune was so she could protect them. I think that's how they explained it.

I kinda feel like the story wasn't NEARLY as good as PoR. I feel like at the end of part 3 they were cornered so they had to do something. I mean, it was EPIC but it didn't feel like a PLANNED EPIC. No flame would be nice.

I kinda feel like the story wasn't NEARLY as good as PoR. I feel like at the end of part 3 they were cornered so they had to do something. I mean, it was EPIC but it didn't feel like a PLANNED EPIC. No flame would be nice.

Double post. Also, I agree with you there. The Radiant Dawn plot was overdrawn.

IS: Keep it simple stupid.

I totally disagree, even though you went to a completely unrelated topic. The story in his game was more epic than in any other game I've ever played.