Kishuna

Deity

I am having trouble defeating him. I want to be able to play a chapter that tells about Nils past or something, and defeating Kishuna when he appears in the map and renders it almost completely silent, is a key point for this extra map to appear.

Can anyone tell me how to deal with him? I tried with all the lords and the best of my guys but the darn fool evaded a critical attack and fled. I could only get him down to 7 of his hp.

If anyone can help, thanks...

Bring no magic users to the chapter unless you really need 1 healer, include heavy hitters like Oswin and Marcus on your team even if you aren't normally using them, utilize whatever supports you have, and try to have as many characters as you can unload on him with the best weapons you have. (Silver/Killer stuff). It will likely take some luck.

If you need more help, how much Strength do each of your characters have, what weapon levels, and what supports?

Edited by Fruitloop Multipuck

From what I remember, having units with strength that can move large distances fast worked the best for me...so basically, use any Paladins/Cavaliers, Peg/Falco Knights, and if you have them at that point (I don't remember if one does or no) Wyvern Knight/Lords

Have Florina and Fiora go past the mountains to lure the peg. knights and a mage. The mage is the key point to kill Kishuna easier. The mage will try to go attack Florina and Fiora, but he wont be able to reach them and he will stay in the area where kishuna appears. By the turn he appears the mage will disrupt the formation of the reinforcements and Kishuna won't be in the castle thus not gaining evade bonus.

As said before you might wanna take your best units, and a killing edge. Don't limit yourself with just one unit using the Killing edge, you can trade it with other units to get more criticals.

It is a lot easier if you arena abused and promoted Guy already.

I've had the most success killing him off with Marcus. Give him a killing edge.

I will, maybe next time it will be better than the Silver Lance he had.

From what I remember, having units with strength that can move large distances fast worked the best for me...so basically, use any Paladins/Cavaliers, Peg/Falco Knights, and if you have them at that point (I don't remember if one does or no) Wyvern Knight/Lords

Hector, Eliwood, Marcus and Lyn are my heavy hitters, oh, and Dorcas. ^^

Have Florina and Fiora go past the mountains to lure the peg. knights and a mage. The mage is the key point to kill Kishuna easier. The mage will try to go attack Florina and Fiora, but he wont be able to reach them and he will stay in the area where kishuna appears. By the turn he appears the mage will disrupt the formation of the reinforcements and Kishuna won't be in the castle thus not gaining evade bonus.

As said before you might wanna take your best units, and a killing edge. Don't limit yourself with just one unit using the Killing edge, you can trade it with other units to get more criticals.

It is a lot easier if you arena abused and promoted Guy already.

I shall try this strategy too and see if it works.

BTW, I did train Nils past the required level 7.

--Edit @Fruitloop... Hey, they are above the seventeen level, Hector is at 20.

Edited by Löki

Your best bet is probably to arena abuse someone to 20/20 and have him/her double Kishuna, preferably landing criticals with the Killing Edge ( Guy is good for that ) or delivering really strong hits with something like the Devil Axe or Silver weaponry.

Supports also help. Guy with A/B with Pris and Matthew is really, really helpful.

Edited by Arion

Your best bet is probably to arena abuse someone to 20/20 and have him/her double Kishuna, preferably landing criticals with the Killing Edge ( Guy is good for that ) or delivering really strong hits with something like the Devil Axe or Silver weaponry.

Supports also help. Guy with A/B with Pris and Matthew is really, really helpful.

--I tried the devil axe and it lowered all of marcus' XP down to like half.

--I tried attacking with Guy, he is not promoted but at level 15, Kishuna just evaded his attack.

--I don't arena abuse because all of a sudden they pit my fighters against tough enemies and sometimes they kill them, which is a bummer...I hate having to restart all over.

--I tried the devil axe and it lowered all of marcus' XP down to like half.

--I tried attacking with Guy, he is not promoted but at level 15, Kishuna just evaded his attack.

--I don't arena abuse because all of a sudden they pit my fighters against tough enemies and sometimes they kill them, which is a bummer...I hate having to restart all over.

If you get pitted against an enemy you don't like, before the actual battle starts, reset the game, waste some RNs, and then retry. There should be a new enemy.

If you get pitted against an enemy you don't like, before the actual battle starts, reset the game, waste some RNs, and then retry. There should be a new enemy.

I dunno, I might give arena abuse a try sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

Train Guy, train Oswin, and/or train any of the cavaliers and promote them.

For swordmaster guy train him to a level with good Str.

For Oswin and the Cavaliers give them silver weapons.

Dorcas would do good with a silver axe do to his skill ans strength.

Also, supports between the lords might have an effect on Kishuna as well if you started building them if you plan on using the lords against him. (Easier to defeat him with, what can I say?)

Edited by Destiny Henchhound