Mass Effect 1/2

JacenPrime

So what are peoples opinions of the first/hopes for the second?

In my opinion, it is one of the better sci-fi RPG's I've ever played, and is lightyears ahead of BioWare's previous works. I hope that the second continues this, and based on the trailer, it looks like it very well could.

For those who want to see the trailer, go to masseffect.bioware.com

Played the first one on my PC for some time but couldn't play it much more due to crappy framerate, etc.

It was much, much better than similar games I've played before (like Oblivion) so I guess that's good. Still, I can't give a valid opinion on this for not having played much.

I'll probably have a better PC by the time the second one comes out, so ya.

Cool game in general. It's probably the least repetitive "big goddamn quest" game I've played.

ballistic ammo sniper rifle that literally disintegrates most stuff in one hit and overheats after every shot=amazing

I like mass effect. I cant wait for the second one to come out.

*Agrees*

Imo, this was a worthy game of playing. I cant wait for the second one, if it comes out I will definitely buy it. What's more interesting is I still haven't finished the first one. :P But I will

I saw a preview for it. I showed your old guy's armored body, and then is showed a computer screen. The screen said "Shepard, KIA"

Then it went up to your head and you were....A GETH! FUCK NO.

But yeah, looked cool.