This place is so boring.

Destiny Hero

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everything is spam. Some of the posts I find funny, if I do say so myself.

(Speaking of which, this thread IS gonna get filled with spam because of the simple fact that this is posted in FTFF.)

Edited by Little Al

can someone say "irony"?

Where else am I going to post them? General? General is where all the boring people with giant replies live. I don't wanna get consumed by them. Like the weirdo with the old guys in his sig.

Destiny Hero, let us be lovers. Then you will find this place to become much more satisfying, because love increases the intensity of everything by a thousand!!

you have to be adjacent to one another and raise 500 lover points in order to become lovers.

Where else am I going to post them? General? General is where all the boring people with giant replies live. I don't wanna get consumed by them. Like the weirdo with the old guys in his sig.

So, you think that having an intelligent conversation is boring, and having a non-intelligent conversation is boring.

Wow. You're amazing.

So, you think that having an intelligent conversation is boring, and having a non-intelligent conversation is boring.

Wow. You're amazing.

Maybe it just shows that DH isn't intelligent.

Damn, I can't do that. D:

Yes, you can. You two have +10 love points/turn even without being adjacent to one another. It will only take 50 turns at most and if you can stand adjacent, it will be much faster. : >

He can speed up the process if he plays his cards right >_>.

:o

Right, they also have a convo that can boost their love points. : >

And I haven't included their starting love points yet, silly me. How can I guessed that they have 0 base. They have 100 base points. : >