The boyd topic

Masu

Because he's so awesome that he gets his own topic in FFtF.

Discuss all things boyd here. Why? Cuz hes kicking ass for me right now in PoR

Edited by Len

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact : You like Boyd 50% more because he gets to bang Mist.

nononono. thats 20%!

you forgot the green hair.

and wielding axes

and making fun of other people in the team

Boyd's my favourite FE character. He's the one character I can always rely on to get the job done. And he's the hottest guy on Tellius by far imo. I love Boyd.

*gives this post a epic thumbs up*

Boyd, NEVER fails. He has never let me down before. Hell i dont think he's ever died for me yet in PoR OR RD. And if he ever did like hell i would continue without him.

*gives this post a epic thumbs up*

Boyd, NEVER fails. He has never let me down before. Hell i dont think he's ever died for me yet in PoR OR RD. And if he ever did like hell i would continue without him.

He's died for me a few times in my early playthroughs but I always restarted and he never died again. He's a god in my game and he always gets awesome level ups. I can't play without him cause it doesn't feel right and the game goes a lot slower.

He's died for me a few times in my early playthroughs but I always restarted and he never died again. He's a god in my game and he always gets awesome level ups. I can't play without him cause it doesn't feel right and the game goes a lot slower.

there was one time when boyd was supposed to die. because he had 1 hp, and 5 enemies all attacked him D:. Yay for supports that boost avoid!

Yeah Boyd is reliable. Really reliable, in both games. I once had him with 1 HP on Endgame of PoR, and guess what happened? The Swordmasters and Paladins all ganged up on him and miraculously he dodged and killed every single one of them.

I think Boyd is the best unit in PoR.

He is the only character that has a pairing with Mist, so he wins!

Valkyries FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! and, to a lesser extent, the warriors/reavers who pair up with them

Branded to this day still thinks that Rolf got shafted because he thought that he and Mist were gonna get together after seeing their A support in PoR

Yeah Boyd is reliable. Really reliable, in both games. I once had him with 1 HP on Endgame of PoR, and guess what happened? The Swordmasters and Paladins all ganged up on him and miraculously he dodged and killed every single one of them.

I think Boyd is the best unit in PoR.

what about RD.

Branded to this day still thinks that Rolf got shafted because he thought that he and Mist were gonna get together after seeing their A support in PoR

Mist likes her men manly, like her father and her brother.

Rolf is a disgrace to his brothers and humanity in general.

:mellow:

Edited by Ananke

Mist likes her men manly, like her father and her brother.

Rolf is a disgrace to his brothers and humanity in general.

:mellow:

oh god you dont know how hard i laughed out loud at that post!

well someone here showed me something where...........well to put it in branded's words:

"Rolf claims what should have been his"

:/

Edited by Len

LOL! You said it!

I really don't like Rolf. His brothers are 50 kinds of awesome but he sucks. >_>

indeed. But he has a different mother, what could you expect?

:o

oh god you dont know how hard i laughed out loud at that post!

well someone here showed me something where...........well to put it in branded's words:

"Rolf claims what should have been his"

:/

must have been some sort of sick fantasy of Rolf.

indeed. But he has a different mother, what could you expect?

:o

must have been some sort of sick fantasy of Rolf.

hahahhahahahahaha

well it would never happen. Boyd would chop rolf's penis off. That is if ike hadnt already aether'd it off. Then they would cut his head off. And oscar would just be like " D: "

hahahhahahahahaha

well it would never happen. Boyd would chop rolf's penis off. That is if ike hadnt already aether'd it off. Then they would cut his head off. And oscar would just be like " D: "

and then they would have had a bonfire with Rolf's pathetic remains.

actually, i think he's alright.

BUT HE'S NOT DESERVING OF HAVING MIST AS A LOVE INTEREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

I dunno. I kinda felt bad for him. But then again, boyd's just too fucking epic.