Masu

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nolan > Boyd.

Am I trolling hard enough?

Not really, since there are those, such as me, who agree.

Still, Path of Radiance Boyd is pretty good. Not my favorite of favorite axe users, but he's still good.

I think RD Boyd > PoR Boyd cause he has more defense so he's less likely to die. He also has more skill and rarely misses. And Boyd > Nolan cause Boyd is hot and Nolan is not. Nolan's been RNG screwed in my game and Boyd always turns out as one of my best characters. I also don't like the colours that Nolan wears.

Boyd has always been reliable for me,I rarely,if ever,used axes before Por,(I always had horrible luck with them),bat after owning with Boyd,I actually started using Axes,so Boyd ish good yesh.

I think RD Boyd > PoR Boyd cause he has more defense so he's less likely to die. He also has more skill and rarely misses. And Boyd > Nolan cause Boyd is hot and Nolan is not. Nolan's been RNG screwed in my game and Boyd always turns out as one of my best characters. I also don't like the colours that Nolan wears.

But Nolan is Chuck Norris.

Instant win.

Chuck Norris can instantly turn his hair green.

He just chooses not to.

Chuck Norris can't even look at Boyd's face without feeling shame, that's how godly Boyd is.

Boyd is an idiot.

Nolan is a sophisticated man.

HE READS BOOKS

:o

Boyd doesn't need books. I would state something else here too, but then it would look like as if i ripped off of some lame Chuck Norris joke.

Well ok I'll admit that Boyd doesn't read books

BUT HE STILL CAN RIP NOLAN'S FACE WITH HIS AXE

EARTH AFFINITY

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE

:o

Boyd doesn't need books. I would state something else here too, but then it would look like as if i ripped off of some lame Chuck Norris joke.

Boyd tried to spar with Ike in the Prolouge of Path of Radiance, AND GETS HIS ASS KICKED.

Nolan leads the Dawn Brigade of Sex and retakes Daein.