Wi-fi thread

Robert

Don't use them during the story, ever. If you beat the game and keep them, you'll be able to use them when making a squad.

Yeah, I know. Obviously. Plus, it allows me flexibility in making multiple teams from one save file.

Anyway, if you can't make him a sniper, see if you can get a better Swordmaster and ditch him because that DEF is gonna get him killed with ease.

I was thinking Est, but I'm not quite sure how to train her. Not to mention her defense sucks too.

Are the 5 dragon shields you get per save file better spent on Paladins most of the time, or is Navarre generally not that strong for wifi based on his low defense?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 5 shields are better spent on boosting the defense of your direct attack units so they can actually counter-attack strong brave weapon users and not get killed on a counter-attack. A person with high STR and low HP/DEF is better off being Sniper over Swordmaster.

Just train as many people as possible and make squads based on your best units. Try to get plenty of WEXP for the ones you're quite certain you'll use.

Edited by Levin

So i would have wanted him to have about 14-16 defense ideally to make him a front lines swordmaster?

He would still require 2-3 Shields to fix that but yeah >_>. IIRC, for a Swordmaster to avoid getting 1 rounded by a Berserker, they need 20 DEF and 60 HP. or 19 DEF... I forget which.

He would still require 2-3 Shields to fix that but yeah >_>. IIRC, for a Swordmaster to avoid getting 1 rounded by a Berserker, they need 20 DEF and 60 HP. or 19 DEF... I forget which.

19 DEF and 60HP is required from a sword user. For other people it is higher.