Shiny Pokemon

DeSu

It doesn't. I agree that it's far from being a top-tier Pokémon, and that it's the least good Eeveelution, but it's a nice Poké if you give him the right set (mentioned in my post above).

What interesting Pokés do you have to offer ? But very important : the Pokés you can offer me HAVE to be legit. I insist on that point.

If you don't have interesting Pokés, I can offer it to you for 16 8 Red Shards (the price for two one Move Tutors using a full 8 Red Shards price, like Superpower and Outrage). I need those in my Platinum cart.

EDIT : Scratch the 16 Red Shards part, it would take too long to transfer, and I'm not sure if you have that much. Just 8 will do.

How do I find red shards? D:

How do I find red shards? D:

Two methods :

* If you have Emerald, wild Corsola have a 5% chance of having it on them. A Compound Eyes Pokémon with Thief like Butterfree or Yanma is great for that task, as the ability raises the chances to 10%.

Of course, you'll also have to transfer the Shards to your 4th Gen cart via Pal Park.

* In Diamond / Pearl / Platinum, they are found by digging in the Underground.

The Gyrados from G/S doesn't count does it? :lol:

Thats all of them. The only other one I encountered was a Geodude in Fire Red but I was doing a speedrun playthrough (for fun) and so the thing got slaughtered.

I don't have the patience to do the whats it called trick. You use ther Pokesomething or other to make the grass shake and keep getting consecutive battles. Its something like each battle addes slightly to the probability but tyhe 40th-42nd battle increases the chance far more than it should.

I honestly can't remember the full statistics and don't particularly care either.

The Gyrados from G/S doesn't count does it? :lol:

Thats all of them. The only other one I encountered was a Geodude in Fire Red but I was doing a speedrun playthrough (for fun) and so the thing got slaughtered.

I don't have the patience to do the whats it called trick. You use ther Pokesomething or other to make the grass shake and keep getting consecutive battles. Its something like each battle addes slightly to the probability but tyhe 40th-42nd battle increases the chance far more than it should.

I honestly can't remember the full statistics and don't particularly care either.

You mean the pokeradar? IIRC, the chance of shinies maxes out at a chain length of 40. So, when you hit 40, you can just keep using the pokeradar until you see a shiny patch, allowing you to preserve your chain.

Story time! One time in Pokemon Silver, my cousin found a shiny Weedle, and asked me what it was. I told him, and also told him that he should catch it. He said he couldn't, because he had just started the game and didn't have any pokeballs.

Edited by Navarre

It's the Shiny Salamence you received from my Giveaway, right ?

Because if it's the case, I'd like to remind you it's non-redistributable.

It is, i was just stating that I have one, no way I am going to trade away that thing.

Edited by Siegfried

I have a shiny pichu in my crystal version and a shiny hariyama in my sapphire version.

I also had a shiny charizard but that was hacked. I also bought a used silver version with a ton of hacked shinies.

I caught a shiny zigzagoon on Ruby( man I'm old.)

This reminds me that I caught a shiny Zigzagoon when I was resetting to get a shiny Torchic in Emerald. ...I had actully seen two of them before this one, so I AR'd in some Pokeballs so I could catch one if it appeared again. >.<

I got a shiny Weepinbel once on Diamond. I was never lucky enough to get another, although I did acquire a shiny Palkia over the GTS which I promptly cloned and traded for a Manaphy.

I am anti-cloning D:<!

Also, you sure that Palkia wasn't hacked? GTS is covered with hax pokymanz

Story time! One time in Pokemon Silver, my cousin found a shiny Weedle, and asked me what it was. I told him, and also told him that he should catch it. He said he couldn't, because he had just started the game and didn't have any pokeballs.

That reminds me of a Ruby playthrough I heared about. You know how it starts with you grabbing the starter then being thrown into battle...well the enemy was a shiny :(