i think i have finally seen one of the worst sigs ever made

Masu

I apologize for my random appearance here, and for what I am about to say. Though I said I would lay off of this zone, I felt the need to come and put some miserable clown in his place.

Allow me to explain:

Yes, Len, this is directed at you for the most part, seeing that you flame baited me here--

Do I need to show more proof of why my behavior has been taxing lately? It is because of fools such as this one that only goes on about ridiculing people and flame baiting or whatever you wanna call it. I see no silliness in this topic, rather I see it as confrontational, ridiculing, etc. And yet nothing has been done to close it.

--Anyway, Len, it seems to me you wont ever learn. But I am sick and tired of your boyish games, of your ridiculing crap and whatnot. You wanna go against me, fine, I hope you have the balls to go the long way. You better get off your high horse, as people say here, and stop this sort of fucking crap. I might tend to act mighty and stuff in a fun way, but I never go around making fun of people with any excuse I might find here and there.

Boy, you're pissing me off so bad that I feel the need to go on an pwnage expedition that has your ass written all over it. I am gonna pwn you so hard that by the time you come to, you are gonna realize you need two haircuts.

And that is all I wanted to say...Peace.

Boy, you're pissing me off so bad that I feel the need to go on an pwnage expedition that has your ass written all over it. I am gonna pwn you so hard that by the time you come to, you are gonna realize you need two haircuts.

This doesn't help your cause at all... No offense, but that was extremely lame and the opposite of cool/funny. /fail

Edited by Rei

I apologize for my random appearance here, and for what I am about to say. Though I said I would lay off of this zone, I felt the need to come and put some miserable clown in his place.

Allow me to explain:

Yes, Len, this is directed at you for the most part, seeing that you flame baited me here--

Do I need to show more proof of why my behavior has been taxing lately? It is because of fools such as this one that only goes on about ridiculing people and flame baiting or whatever you wanna call it. I see no silliness in this topic, rather I see it as confrontational, ridiculing, etc. And yet nothing has been done to close it.

--Anyway, Len, it seems to me you wont ever learn. But I am sick and tired of your boyish games, of your ridiculing crap and whatnot. You wanna go against me, fine, I hope you have the balls to go the long way. You better get off your high horse, as people say here, and stop this sort of fucking crap. I might tend to act mighty and stuff in a fun way, but I never go around making fun of people with any excuse I might find here and there.

143b5c78ca9daaa7f1ea99764d40f7d9.gif

143b5c78ca9daaa7f1ea99764d40f7d9.gif

inb4nightmare

but really, i have to side with Loki on this one.

give him a break already. he may not be the most pleasant person to talk to, but you're just giving him ammo to attack back if you continue to flame him, plus making you look like a jerk.

and to Loki, don't be surprised about this. you really set yourself up. and threatening to write something that will make Masu look lame really isn't helping you at all with the forum members' opinion of you. try a different tactic.

(: Elite Writers: Löki, Lyle Dayek. (Will Add More)

I will have to ask you to get rid of that lie. I have already proven that you and Lyle are far from elite writers.

Edited by Shuuda

inb4nightmare

but really, i have to side with Loki on this one.

give him a break already. he may not be the most pleasant person to talk to, but you're just giving him ammo to attack back if you continue to flame him, plus making you look like a jerk.

and to Loki, don't be surprised about this. you really set yourself up. and threatening to write something that will make Masu look lame really isn't helping you at all with the forum members' opinion of you. try a different tactic.

*Nods as he reads*

How did I set myself up, by making a five-minute siggy that I thought I liked? I don't care what people think of my stuff here, it wasn't that. It was just that I am trying to change, but how can I if you people continue to do things like this? I am not the jerk now, by continuing on with this kinda stuff, you people are the ones that need to change, not me.

As to a different tactic, I wont need to. I'll just ignore everything and all will be fine. If I played this kinda game and posted something about another member's siggy, I'd bet you people would be all over me...

I will have to ask you to get rid of that lie. I have already proven that you and Lyle are far from elite writers.

What lie? It's the truth. You have proven nothing since you need far more help than any of us, you are just to blind to see it.

"I won't post thar anymoar, plz don't ban me!"

And here he comes. Bitching. Doing the same thing again.

I wouldn't come if there was nothing like this topic up, now would I? And besides, I have as much right to be here as any of you.

I wouldn't come if there was nothing like this topic up, now would I? And besides, I have as much right to be here as any of you.

You said you would completely avoid this section -_-