Lugh is Fail

Dumbguy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cursed ye, wretched ones, for you have chased off the holy god of FE gaming that is Kainmaster. No man, woman, or child could ever hope to compare to this man's skill, and you've all gone and chased him off. The best man in the universe is dead, thanks to you.

This man was merely trying to warn you of the evil that is Lugh, and you shoo him off like a fly. How can one be so cruel to a servant of the holy Lilina?

Repent, and the holy goddess Lilina may yet save your souls.

no f u aless

MARCUS is the best character

because he always gets +1 to every stat on level up

FFFFFFFF!

Marcus hates me.

EVERYONE knows the best is really Wendy. Only a TRUE GENERAL can get such awesome stats!

In all seriousness, is this a good Clarine?

Level 20/20: (No arena abuse.)

HP: 39 (One angelic robe. Mostly for starting off. It took time for the support triangle to really kick in at first)

Mag: 18 (One Energy Ring)

Speed: 23

Skill: 25

Luck: 30

Def: 10

Res: 28 (HEY GUIZE! CLARINE CAN TANK MAGIC BETTER THAN LILINA! HUR HUR!)

A Support with Rutger. B with Dieck.

OMG Look that my shitty Lugh

lv. 20(NOT kidding!)

20 HP

6 Magic

10 Skill

8 Speed

10 Luck

5 Defense

7 Resistance

He sucks ass!

AND AVERAGES DOES NOT GOD DAMN EXIST.

Dude, I saw your Lilina topic...you are totally RNG abusing them, Lilina CAN'T have that crappy magic for her level and the same goes for Lugh.

Dude, I saw your Lilina topic...you are totally RNG abusing them, Lilina CAN'T have that crappy magic for her level and the same goes for Lugh.

Sweet Tooth was only joking. Not about Lilina sucking, but about those specific stats.

Dumbguy? Oh, he's being serious alright. Seriously hilarious.

boxxy-trolling.jpg

:D

silly people! averages are nothing!

obviously, if i get an arena-aboosed Lilina that means that she's better! even if you show a Lugh with eqaul stats and stuff! because Lilina is obviously the best and i'm a silly dummy Lilina-fan!

you are wrong when you use personal experience, but i'm right, because MY personal experience is obviously more correct than yours!

And it doesn't matter how i get lilina to get those stats, since obviously everything that matters is endgame, silly peoples!

lol sarcasm~!

lol! lol! lol! :P

Edited by Ananke

I can't tell if people are being serious or playing along or both... anyway, I noticed failmaster actually posted another Lugh hatred video 5 days ago, so clearly he doesn't listen, to our amusement I suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPHLmzQ_Gys...re=channel_page

Those videos are getting very old. I swear, if he makes more Hector hate videos (he made a few before), I'm going to flag them!

I can't tell if people are being serious or playing along or both... anyway, I noticed failmaster actually posted another Lugh hatred video 5 days ago, so clearly he doesn't listen, to our amusement I suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPHLmzQ_Gys...re=channel_page

*Giggles with glee*

I also love how he rejects my comments with my Lugh's stats. I mean...Personal Experience means everything to him, right? :P

Yeah, I know.

However, my point still stands: THEY DO NOT EXIST.

No matter how much you try to prove it, you can't.

RNG is ALWAYS random. No expections. (Well, other than 100% hits but and forced ones but that's beside the point).

Yeah, I know.

I know.

Still, no matter WHAT people says, I still stand: AVERAGES DOES NOT GOD DAMN EXIST.

Seeing the irony "personal experience means nothing", they must have HAD personal experience to obtain so called "averages".

Yeah, I know.

Yeah, and my point still stands:

You NEED personal experience to DO that freaking math to come UP with so called "Averages".

Yeah, I know.

Not exactly.

Seeing how you need QUITE advanced math (I showed Roy's growthrates for my math teacher who's a professor) and he said "This is easy for me but anyone can claim they got averages out of this".... I then showed him Roy's averages. He did a quick re-count and NONE of them were even CLOSE.

I could close this topic for epic trolling but I'll give it a chance and see what happens from here. It's probably already doomed by now though.

Lugh haters need to get a grasp on common sense.

Seeing how you need QUITE advanced math (I showed Roy's growthrates for my math teacher who's a professor) and he said "This is easy for me but anyone can claim they got averages out of this".... I then showed him Roy's averages. He did a quick re-count and NONE of them were even CLOSE.

Rofl I think I have myself a new sig.