• Kieran
    • Astrid
    • Geoffrey
    • Makalov

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use all but Makolov and Geoffrey. Geoffrey comes in to late to be useful, and Makolov scares the Poopie out of me.

i used geoffrey in my recent playthrough. he didn't max a single stat! i was so mad! he was the second worst paladin in that playthrough (only beat by titania, who was uber-blegh, so i stopped using her. i also didn't promote either makalov or astrid)

Oscar for lief, but I did notice how exceptionally good Astrid was.

Sadly I didn't use any of the other horse people as much as I did Oscar.

EDIT: Horse people lol.

Edited by Nightmare

I like Makarov for his nice defense, speed, and skill. Kevin (Kieran) usually comes next, and Tiamat (Titania), and then Stella (Astrid). Geoffrey would be next most likely, if it wasn't for his lime-green uglyness. Oscar I used during my first JAP play. After that, I never bothered to look at him again, even in Akatsuki (FE10).

so makalov is good? I've never bothered to use him.

my Kieran maxed out strength, defense and skill. he almost maxed speed, too (if only i've had an extra speedwing)

second was Oscar. He maxed out skill, defense, and speed. (he was a monster with sol. he would activate it often)

third was Geoffrey. as i said, he didn't max a single stat

fourth was Titania. she was amazingly low in all stats compared to the others (even Geoffrey) so i stopped using her fairly early in the game

i didn't use the other two, so i wouldn't know. i'm trying out Astrid next, though.

I used Makalov and he SUCKED. But hey, try him out yourself and see how he is

i'll think about it. not to hot on it though, since i hate him as a character

Give him bows and make him wander around drunk or something :o

But in all seriousness, he's just another good guy to have around in the end. They're all relatively good. Stella (Astrid) is likely to be the weakest one, though, but hey, she has Elite (Paragon) to make up for it too.

yeah, Titania is good for the first part, but eventually her stats are poor when compared to anyone else. All the other characters surpass her.

Astrid is the best, because she grows fast and becomes real powerful. Every play through i did, she was pretty much like a bow Nephenee on horseback (oh, and my Nephenee outclassed even Gatrie).

I didn't like Oscar because he always got rocked in the first few chapters and could never hit.

Makalov.....just sucks. I didn't need another sword unit, what with Ike, Stephan, and Astrid taking swords as her second weapon. and i just hate Makalov for his looks and what he represents. Sure it might be funny, but that's just sad.

I'd rather have Kevin Federline on my team.

hahahahaha

and Kieran...i didn't need an axe unit, he couldn't deal enough damage often enough, and i had Boyd dominating Spears.

and yeah, Geoffery comes in way too late for him too be powerful enough to replace any of the other developed characters.

I never used Astrid and Makalov cos I really couldn't be bothered to train them up but I did like the other four. They all turned out great for me, especially Kieran, who always seemed to hit more than Oscar, even with axes >< ...Although there was that one time when all my paladins were having a missing competition. Not fun...

I use Astrid and Oscar generally (which when it came to Radiant Dawn hurt me due to the two being the same Third Tier). Kieran gets an honorary mention, I didn't use him but I did find him hilarious.

With so few axe users in the game and the fact that Boyd had died somewhere in the first three chapters. Kieran was very welcome.

In fact Oscar also died and later in the game Rolf had a line about how he was fighting for the memory of both his brothers so I did get an extra piece of dialog as consulation for my loss.

really? maybe i'll let boyd and oscar die just to see that line.....

or maybe not. they're so awesome it would be heresy to do that

I'd like to point out that inproper grammar and agree on Astrid totally pwning

I'd like to point out that "inproper" spelling too :P lol

Oscar and Titania are my favies. :) Titania because she pwns right to the end if you use her, and Oscar because he surpasses her if you use him more than her.

The other ones come too late to really get up there.

Oscar's my fave forever. He pwns from beginning to end.

I'd like to point out that "inproper" spelling too :P lol

Oscar and Titania are my favies. :) Titania because she pwns right to the end if you use her, and Oscar because he surpasses her if you use him more than her.

The other ones come too late to really get up there.

Astrid and Geoffrey have Paragon so it's easier for them to get up in level.

Right now, I'm also raising Astrid and Makalov (Oscar too).

Makalov has very little skill, but he's quite fast and powerful. Plus, he has pink hair...I mean, that's just awesome! Astrid is really, really good right now. The only thing she lacks is strength, and maybe a bit of defence.

Right now, I'm also raising Astrid and Makalov (Oscar too).

Makalov has very little skill, but he's quite fast and powerful. Plus, he has pink hair...I mean, that's just awesome! Astrid is really, really good right now. The only thing she lacks is strength, and maybe a bit of defence.

Another reason why I don't like him. He's a disgrace for a Paladin...