• Kieran
    • Astrid
    • Geoffrey
    • Makalov

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar does have superior supports, but Titania can get at least something decent in Ike B, Rhys B. ^_^

Titania is at least better than Tanith. While Reinforce is awesome, I think Titania's huge advantage for the first 18 chapters means a bit more.

I suppose Titania can have those supports, yes.

Tanith has Reinforce, massive AVO, is a flier and has great supports (Marcia and Reyson, or even Oscar for even more awesome AVO). I say that > Titania's earlygame awesomeness (which is obviously undeniable).

I suppose Titania can have those supports, yes.

Tanith has Reinforce, massive AVO, is a flier and has great supports (Marcia and Reyson, or even Oscar for even more awesome AVO). I say that > Titania's earlygame awesomeness (which is obviously undeniable).

Tanith reinforce become's useless, after a couple of chapter. All they are good at is killing magic users.

They are good at being shot at by ballistae, long-range magic users and pretty much all other enemies, while they usually can't kill them. This makes you beat chapters faster, which yields you more BEXP, and BEXP > CEXP.

Still, Tanith's aid to BEXP is about 12 or so chapters, so Titania's benefitting it more. Also, Tanith's usefullness is much less in Chapter 19 and the Priest chapter, since she can't use Reinforce much, or they will kill the Ravens/Priests.

I suppose you have a point. Never mind what I said. Titania still > Oscar stat-wise, although not by much.

And I still prefer Oscar over Titania personality-wise, because he always smiles and never opens his eyes :wub:

Edited by Tino

Oscar x Ike C support.

Oscar: Well... I never knew that. Mist, Shinon, and Rhys were the only ones who ever commented on the subtle spices and flavors that I use... I mean, my brothers are used to my cooking, and Soren hates everything. I think he'd stop eating if he could... Sure, Commander Greil, Titania, Gatrie, and you ate everything on the plate. But... I feel like you'd eat anything.

<3

Oscar x Ike C support.

Oscar: Well... I never knew that. Mist, Shinon, and Rhys were the only ones who ever commented on the subtle spices and flavors that I use... I mean, my brothers are used to my cooking, and Soren hates everything. I think he'd stop eating if he could... Sure, Commander Greil, Titania, Gatrie, and you ate everything on the plate. But... I feel like you'd eat anything.

<3

Hah, nice! Thanks!