What you think members look like

DeSu

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(Dark) blonde hair is correct, and so is the part about the jeans (though only to a certain extent). The part where I'm skinny is entirely wrong, though :P

Hmm, not a bad try at all ;)

Kintenbo, stop posting that picture... it scares the living bejesus outta me. Also, it wouldn't hurt to resize it...

The last picture I posted, or the picture of me that's on top of the previous page. If the picture of me, that is the smaller version.

Edited by Kintenbo

I picture Nightmare with fairly relatively light long hair, and a beard and mustache. I know that he's fairly tall, but I also imagine that he's fairly large and has broad shoulders. His keen insight and witty remarks lead me to picture him as a person with a piercing glare, someone who can command respect simply by making eye contact with individuals. I expect that Nightmare looks something like this, but I'm not sure if he'd wear a cloak like that or not.

This is inane farce--none of you truly exist outside of your contact with me, and since I'm never going to see you ever, well, you look like nothing. This all but a figment of mine imagination. I am the center of the universe.

This is inane farce--none of you truly exist outside of your contact with me, and since I'm never going to see you ever, well, you look like nothing. This all but a figment of mine imagination. I am the center of the universe.

How did you know?

:[

Nightmare reminds me of a better looking Borat with awesome eyebrows...

Red Fox reminds me of a red haired version of Ilia from Twilight Princess

Bianchi reminds me of Malon

Fox reminds me of a kid wearing glasses and dark hair..

Lyle reminds me of Donkey Lips from Salute Your Shorts

Princess Kilvas reminds me of her old avatar

Snow Storm reminds me of Samuel L Jackson

Masu reminds me of Yu Gi Oh for some reason

Death reminds me of one of those kids you see in the mall with the silly haircut and very tight clothes

Wist reminds me of a very fair haired british kid with a monocle

Solu reminds me of a gitty child hopped up on pixie sticks

Faiya reminds me of Laurance Fishburne

SmartRunner reminds me of an anime guy with a million computer screens all going on at once...

Hika reminds me of a very angry Domo

Edited by Eccentrica Gallumbits

I really have no idea what you all look like. I've seen a few pics of people, but we definitely have some new faces in this joint so...I have no clue and I don't really care. Lets just put it this way; some of you are cute, some of you are ugly.