Stupid Soren <_<

Mufasa

So I'm doing the second to last chapter in Part 3, where you play as the DB and Ike is the boss. And, like usual, I try for the ambitious thing, and move in to kill Ike. But first I want to take out some aggression on Soren. (For all the times he's screwed up and been a pompus over the past 2 games. Whether it be story, or just battle.) So I send my Trueblade Edward to go slash his face open with Edward's newly aquired Tempest Blade from his good friend Leo(Probably the most useful thing Leo does.) so I can attack Soren, without worrying about Ike splattering Edward's brains all over the place in the enemy phase.

So, Edward attacks, sending a stream of Tempest power towards Soren. Of course, Soren returns fire with his measly Elwind. So Soren attacks. As he does so, I notice a little caption in the corner that reads "Corrosion."

Thus ending the battle, and sparking more annoyance at our favorite Emo.

So I send Aran to finish Soren off, while Edward and I cry over a lost Tempest blade. It was extremely satisfying to see Aran use Impale on the Arch sage, even if it did put him in danger from Ike.

So that's my story. The moral: Always make sure to see if your units have corrosion. And be careful if you're going to attack them. And try not to be as bloodthirsty as I am.

(Note: It took Aran, Edward, and Tauroneo, all at third promotion, to take down Ike. I could have sent Sothe to help, but he was too busy having an arm wrestling match with Ranulf. Sothe won, but Ranulf was in human form. So it wasn't as impressive as you'd think.)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Aran as a Sentinel once in 3-E and he Impaled Ike. Ike almost died from that.

So I guess I get where you're coming from. Soren is still awesome though.

I'm impartial on Soren. I don't hate him, but I only pick him cause he's most convienent of the good sages.

Fangirls are all over the world (included Princess Kilvas) probably wish to tear you limb from limb >_>.

....Could be fun...

LOLZ! Soren owned your face even though you killed him! thats awesome! score one for Soren!

Well....I killed him. He didn't kill me. He just destroyed my Tempest Blade.

Aran still tore through him in one shot.

Well I pretty much only raised those three. Jill and Zihark are with Ike, and everyone else is still at first teir.

Plus Paragon was like a slut. (It got around.) Plus there aren't any lacking of Master Crowns. Tauroneo promoted that level.

And yeah. I'm playing easy mode. So what? It may not be as tough. But it's more relaxing.

I'm going to come with a guillotine and cut off your head for killing Soren, you bastard!

It felt sooooo good to see the blood trickle out of the hole in his chest.

And not too bad to see Ike get torn to shreads either.

And surprising to see Sothe beat Ranulf. Though he got lucky with Stilletto and criticaled twice. And I barely touched Ranulf in Ike's levels.

It felt sooooo good to see the blood trickle out of the hole in his chest.

And not too bad to see Ike get torn to shreads either.

And surprising to see Sothe beat Ranulf. Though he got lucky with Stilletto and criticaled twice. And I barely touched Ranulf in Ike's levels.

I'll kill you about Soren! IKE ISN'T AS BADASS AS HIM, SO I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HIM DYING! And Ranulf may have a smartass personality, but I don't care for him that much.

I'll kill you about Soren! IKE ISN'T AS BADASS AS HIM, SO I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HIM DYING! And Ranulf may have a smartass personality, but I don't care for him that much.

Ike is twice as Badass as Soren.

Have you ever seen Soren jump up in the air and swing a sword down on an unsuspecting enemy unit, cleaving the man in two? No? Well shut-up then!

Ike is twice as Badass as Soren.

Have you ever seen Soren jump up in the air and swing a sword down on an unsuspecting enemy unit, cleaving the man in two? No? Well shut-up then!

Have you ever seen Ike able to use Bolganone, Thoron AND Rexcalibur, PLUS being able to heal all damage from someone with just a Heal staff along with killing armored knights (Generals) in a single hit with only one of those three spells?? I THINK NOT! Plus, they have to support each other to be the badassiest, so they MIGHT be tied. MIGHT.

I'm gonna go play some more to see how much more badass Soren is than your little IKEY!

Edited by Zer0

Have you ever seen Ike able to use Bolganone, Thoron AND Rexcalibur, PLUS being able to heal all damage from someone with just a Heal staff? I THINK NOT! Plus, they have to support each other to be the badassiest, so they MIGHT be tied. MIGHT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJzREfvwmfE

End.

So what? Soren got his butt kicked by Ike once. Your point is what?

Soren is a Branded, too. He's got badassiness in his blood!

That was a video of a battle between Ike and Soren, capped stats, both with Nihil.

Usually with those battles, it all depends on who goes first. However, in that, unless Soren got a crit, which was impossible, the battle would always result in the same outcome.

Meaning, that if they are both at their best, Ike will always take out Soren, unless a miracle happens.

Thus: Ike>Soren.

Soren was also the son of a genocidal psycho that manipulated his family to their death.

Ike... was the son of some guy who worked for that genocidal psycho, and got killed by said guy's orders.

Oh yeah and if they let Soren at his full power Ike would get raped. Fact.

Edited by Nathan Graves

Even Levin's on my side, Lyle! Just accept that Soren is badassier than Ike and we can stop this whole feud. Also, I never said Ike couldn't kill Soren. I just said he's less of a badass than Soren.

Not by himself, though, because that guy could do 26 damage per turn (34 at his full power) vs Ike's paltry 9, and they were about as fast as each other.

Ike's also not immune to everything in the game like Ashnard was. Give Soren a could years and he turns into Ashnard.