Uh... just a question...

Percivalé

Did anyone lose respect in me after what I posted the other day?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. y/n

• Yeah
    • No, why the hell would you think that
    • Just shut the hell up and quit being afraid of what people think of you
    • I like eggs

Since it seems no one really talks to me anymore

Except maybe that's just me

I'm only wondering :'D

I love you guys, I swear

With every 'yeah' I get my confidence drops by forty percent

But <3 to the other voters, ilu guys

No idea. However, this should serve as a valuable lesson. :P I don't think I lost respect for you at all, because it takes a fair bit to lose my respect, but you should kind of work on that. Erotic fiction is not something to get angry over, its something to laugh about. :D

No idea. However, this should serve as a valuable lesson. :P I don't think I lost respect for you at all, because it takes a fair bit to lose my respect, but you should kind of work on that. Erotic fiction is not something to get angry over, its something to laugh about. :D

Stop acting like this wasn't about other forum members in a disrespectful way. Just because your fanfiction was well written and "funny" doesn't mean that people aren't allowed to take it seriously, especially when it went too far to make fun of those it was about.

Stop acting like this wasn't about other forum members in a disrespectful way. Just because your fanfiction was well written and "funny" doesn't mean that people aren't allowed to take it seriously, especially when it went too far to make fun of those it was about.

OH MY GOD I AM SO MORALLY INFERIOR TO YOU! I'm just going to fucking curl up and DIE dude. I mean, I just am scum for doing what I did. SO SORRY YOUR EXCELLENCEY!

You can take it seriously all you want, it's not our problem if you want to waste your time bitching about a work of comedy. Hell, we enjoy it, find it humorous even, go for it.