Starting a playthrough of FE4 Binary

Pitbuller26

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the blue bracelet do? The one you get in Chapter 4 from that Falcon Knight who kills Mahnya? I know it said something about criticals, but I don't remember if it gives the skill or just makes them easier to happen or what ._. I'd assume gives the skill, but the text looks to describe more than just that.

What's the blue bracelet do? The one you get in Chapter 4 from that Falcon Knight who kills Mahnya? I know it said something about criticals, but I don't remember if it gives the skill or just makes them easier to happen or what ._. I'd assume gives the skill, but the text looks to describe more than just that.

CriticalGuard.gif

You mean this?

If I'm not mistaken, that ring is a Critical Guard. As the name says... it blocks critical? >_>;

"Critical hit and effective damage evasion."

Ah, cool ^^ I've had it lumped on some characters for no real reason lately ._.

Also, Fia, what version of the patch are you playing? My character doesn't look like yours (remade mug) :E

She used that recently released add-on patch.

... But then I wonder why I still don't have the same mugshot as her's, having used the same apparent patch >_>

Are you applying it over the most recent Binary/RM patch?

If you are, Fee is supposed to look like that.

Well then, apparently I'm not. Which release is the base (as I suppose the one I posted was an addendum patch)?

The game didn't feel as if I was missing anything grand though, as if I was missing a bunch of stuff ._.

Well then, apparently I'm not. Which release is the base (as I suppose the one I posted was an addendum patch)?

The game didn't feel as if I was missing anything grand though, as if I was missing a bunch of stuff ._.

I believe Vincent has updated the site with it.

That add-on patch is mostly graphical, though.

Then I wonder if I had just used the base and forgot the add-on patch. Sounds most likely ._.

Indeed, since I was able to see the 1st gen new mugshots even with the add-on patch alone (loading 2nd gen saves resulted in hopeless crashes, though).

(so sue me for finally playing this)

The staff that you get in Chapter 10 from one of the villages in the middle of the map, what's it do? I know it's using an unused icon. 10 range. Usable by Blagi blood. Resembles the Thief Staff from Thracia (fairy flies towards target), but I couldn't see anything new happening my units. I don't have any enemies to test it on at the moment. Any clue :?

EDIT: Never mind an answer as I found it out. It allows a unit to move again in the same manner a dancer would allow.

Edited by Celice

WUT.gif

Guess what?

You've got to admit that she is h4x in this patch.

Sorry about all the questions but as you can tell I'm definitely enjoying this patch, even though there are a few words I'd like to leave out when I had to deal with Eltshan and the crossknights.

Yes, that waas the most difficult battle in Part I. I actually lost two units in this fight Lachesis and Sylvia. Revived Lachesis, but left Sylvia dead. The battle is impossible without getting Lachesis to getting Eltoshen to reconsider.

Loptous gives different boosts and he has some strength to have more AS/avoid.

As a result I had something around 50 accuracy on him with Yuria. That's with Celice, Lachesis' kids and the King Sword user around.

I only had 40 avoid/hit and that I didn't have Lachesis' kids. I had the extra 10 Avoid and Accuracy from having Laylea. But yeah he was hard and actually had to require using savestates on ech sucessful hit, because I was missing quite alot at 40% with Narga and the Tyrfing. The Tyrfing actually does bonus DMG on dragons in this patch.

People have complained about it being scewed. One guy even said that his Levin was struck by an opponent with 0 hit.

It had to be Luna as it hits regardless of hit.

Some, yes.

image3-6.png

Hey that's Marth. ^__^

One is TheEnd.

The other is Endgame.

They're two totally different people. :mellow:

The End is our contributer, and Endgame is an Est fanboy.

I do use Ethlin to heal as well, but at 10EXP a pop for Live, it seems a lot easier to kill things with her.

Wait how do you get the rapier?

Actually, I'll admit that I like the lowered staff uses as there was a ridiculous amount of uses in the original game and to provide extra challenge for the less usage of them. And also lowering EXP gains for using them, too.

EDIT: Never mind an answer as I found it out. It allows a unit to move again in the same manner a dancer would allow.

That would be the Again Staff from FE3.

Edited by Ursula

Alright, so Arvis is dead and Celice is waiting to see his parents, but nothing is happening. Did they remove the event or is it just mine that's not doing the norm :?

Did Celice deal the finishing blow?

Nope. Is that the requisite? I never knew that ._. Though I always had, considering what Arvis had done to Sigurd ^^;

I had Arthur do it for the Falaflame. I didn't want to juggle around with shops and storages. What's the item you get if you go through with the event?

Nope. Is that the requisite? I never knew that ._. Though I always had, considering what Arvis had done to Sigurd ^^;

I had Arthur do it for the Falaflame. I didn't want to juggle around with shops and storages. What's the item you get if you go through with the event?

Yes, that's the requisite.

You get Narga's Charm - Life, cancels Loputousu's attack halving. It can apparently be sold to other characters, too (market price 40k), in case you want to Holsety or Thorhammer Yurius into oblivion.

Edited by Tiena

Does Narga still have the same ability? I'm not sure if I want to restart the last chapter just for that item unless it's a necessity (I don't have a qualm about savestate abusing anyways :E).

Naturally, Narga still has that same ability, so it isn't like your game is now unbeatable or anything.