FMA2 and Naruto Shippuden

Gamer7625

When are these two coming out in English? I herd FMA2 is coming to Japan in April and was wondering and I have ben waiting to see Naruto for a while. I really don't want to watch them in Japenese even with subtitles I don't know why.

First, to clarify. From what we know the new FMA isn't FMA2. Its going to start at the beginning of FMA again and follow the story of the manga, which is still continuing and the anime changed drastically from it early on.

I want to know when we'll see them as well though. Cartoon Network apparently isn't interested in Shippuden though or we'd have dates by now and they've even stopped showing new episodes of Naruto here recently, they should've just cut out all of that filler.

Can't wait for the new FMA. The manga is just pure awesome.

They already have all Shippuden online with excellent fan subs, and honestly it being in Japanese is a blessing because you don't have to hear the hurf durf English voice actors.

Interestingly, you can watch the anime with fan subs up to a farther point than the where the manga released in America are at. Fuck you Shonen Jump.

They already have all Shippuden online with excellent fan subs, and honestly it being in Japanese is a blessing because you don't have to hear the hurf durf English voice actors.

Interestingly, you can watch the anime with fan subs up to a farther point than the where the manga released in America are at. Fuck you Shonen Jump.

How far along is the manga over here? I read the scanlations when they come out every week so I'm right up with the Japanese in the manga.

As far as Naruto Shippuden dubs go. Given the UK distributor of the anime DVDs; Manga Entertainment says they will releasing Shippuden DVDs in the Summer I would expect a dub to be ready for the first episodes at about that time We essentially get the same discs as America, only difference beibng the packaging brags about it being uncut...read below to see why

Will anywhere air it is the question. Cartoon Netwrok USA want to destroy all external shows (they'll change the times of animes to 5AM to kill the popularity). In Europe Jetix/4kids/Fox Kids outbit Cartoon Network for the show rights. Problem is, their audience is like ages 2-9 and Naruto is classed as a tween show (9-16) so you get butchered show that nobody bothers to watch. Lots of fans did ask for them to move it so it didn't have to be censored and the response they got was "Don't like our cencorship. Buy the DVDs then".

Throw in the fact Shippuden is more violent, is being aired for free on the internet and you can see why broacasters might be a cautious in wanting to pick it up. Maybe that was a bit too much detail...

First, to clarify. From what we know the new FMA isn't FMA2. Its going to start at the beginning of FMA again and follow the story of the manga, which is still continuing and the anime changed drastically from it early on.

I want to know when we'll see them as well though. Cartoon Network apparently isn't interested in Shippuden though or we'd have dates by now and they've even stopped showing new episodes of Naruto here recently, they should've just cut out all of that filler.

Can't wait for the new FMA. The manga is just pure awesome.

Actually they are, last chapter they showed was "Long Time No See Jiraya Returns"

Actually they are, last chapter they showed was "Long Time No See Jiraya Returns"

That is actually a really old episode. Its when Jiraya shows up for the first time when Ebisu is training Naruto before the finals in the Chuunin exams.

Wikipedia has their last new episode shown at January 31st. The extremely sad thing about that is that they only had about ten episodes left before the end of Part 1. Couldn't even finish it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Naruto_episodes

That is actually a really old episode. Its when Jiraya shows up for the first time when Ebisu is training Naruto before the finals in the Chuunin exams.

Wikipedia has their last new episode shown at January 31st. The extremely sad thing about that is that they only had about ten episodes left before the end of Part 1. Couldn't even finish it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Naruto_episodes

oh wait it is sorry i haven't seen it since the thing on the official website/ just saw the chapter on the guide and so i thought that's when he comes back with info on akatski.

Edited by Slayer