Who would you kill

Serene

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have... I'm not sure. They're all pretty decent.

Maybe L'Arachel, because she reminds me of Serra.

L'Arachel. SO ANNOYING.

But she's a valkyrie! She's in my sig!

I would kill Knoll before he could get himself killed.

I would kill Knoll before he could get himself killed

you'd have to be pretty damn quick to pull that off

I think Im the only one here who actually likes Knoll. :blink:

I like him... once I've use a shitload of Goddess Icons on him...

How many goddess icons did you have? Since his luck is zero it would take a lot of goddess icons to help him to get up to par with everyone else. I really don't mind him personality wise... It's just that he dies SOOOOOO quick!

How many goddess icons did you have? Since his luck is zero it would take a lot of goddess icons to help him to get up to par with everyone else. I really don't mind him personality wise... It's just that he dies SOOOOOO quick!

I never actually used him properly until I completed the game and could do the monster campaign to max everyone's stats. I have made his luck better, but he isn't maxed in all stats yet, unlike Amelia, Ross and Lyon.

I think Im the only one here who actually likes Knoll. :blink:

I like him too.

I wouldn't kill L'Arachel either. She's pretty. :P I'd prolly kill um...that young cavalier. I don't like his looks, and his personality is so boring. <_< Eirika's also pretty. I wouldn't kill her either.

Edited by Nightmare

I like him too.

I wouldn't kill L'Arachel either. She's pretty. :P I'd prolly kill um...that young cavalier. I don't like his looks, and his personality is so boring. <_< Eirika's also pretty. I wouldn't kill her either.

I'd kill Franz before all else too.

I like him too.

I like this post. I can totally agree with everything, except the Knoll part.

I'd jab a knife into Knoll's face, and then cut apart his bloody carcass. He sucks THAT bad.