Are you serious!?

CT075

The RNG hates me. In PoR, I have landed less 85% hit chance attacks than enemies have landed 1% criticals.

In TSS, I have been hit by more 1% criticals than I have landed 93% hit chances. In RD, I have been hit by criticals at 3% chance and missed at a 97% chance before. Thus, Soren died. In SD, Wolf, Hardin and Abel have died by 1% critical Snipers and then miss by a 95% chance in the arena. And b4 you say play FE5, you get used to this kind of stuff, I am used to this. But still, every RNG in every game I have played has done this. Has this happened to any of you?

Yes, this sort of thing has happened to me. I think it's happened to just about everyone. But on the upside, I have had quite a bit of luck with the RNG lately. Beck and Jake both landed 3% criticals one after the other earlier today. :D

Non-zero probabilities occur.

This.

And if you really want to be careful about crits, make sure your characters get kills against units that can't crit them until they have enough luck for that 1% to disappear. It's always possible to work around crits, but usually we don't bother doing so (I myself am guilty).

I play it safe during battles. If the enemy has at least 1% of scoring a critical and killing off a person, I use somebody else that can withstand the hit.

That's nothing.

I made Funf in FE5 fall asleep once. Galzus attacked her with a Master Axe (93% accuracy).

He activated Meteor Sword about 4 times.

He also missed like 20 times in a row.

That's nothing.

I made Funf in FE5 fall asleep once. Galzus attacked her with a Master Axe (93% accuracy).

He activated Meteor Sword about 4 times.

He also missed like 20 times in a row.

I remember when you said that for the first time.

Well, FE5 Arena is full of this, Mareeta missing twice, hitting three times with the Meteor Hit, for 5 Dmg each hit,(85%), and then getting crit by a 'Zerker, with ~32%.

Getting crit by axe users while using swordmasters is quite frequent, actually.

I remember when you said that for the first time.

I think my best FE experience. My friend was watching me and we were like "...".

Well, FE5 Arena is full of this, Mareeta missing twice, hitting three times with the Meteor Hit, for 5 Dmg each hit,(85%), and then getting crit by a 'Zerker, with ~32%.

Arena? I need to try it out.

Getting crit by axe users while using swordmasters is quite frequent, actually.

My Mareeta once died to a Berserker crit. It was gay.

Arena:Oh yeah, there's also Miranda facing craploads of physical damaging enemies with FUCKING HIGH MAG, and not activating Wrath.

FE5 Arena is bullshit as a whole.

So a hacked ROM.

:D

It's better than the original product, if you ask me.

Though yea, sometimes it's broken on the bad meaning.

I"ve never had bad luck like you but I have had some bad luck. It happens to everyone. I bet if you continue playing the game your luck will eventually get better.

Hmm...

I smell lies. Or a scripted battle. Or a hacked ROM.

Very possible to be hit at 0% or miss with 100%. Both have happened to be multiple times. <_<

Very possible to be hit at 0% or miss with 100%. Both have happened to be multiple times. <_<

lolMoonlight Hit/Sun Hit/Shooting Star and lolPrayer?

FE5 will rape you for this way of thinking. It will rape you hard.

if u use zsnes u can use F2 and F4 continually

@Soul1112: Except [unit] then promptly misses. [unit] even has a ~80-90 hit rate!

Anyway, getting hit by a 0 and missing with a 100 sounds... really lol bad.

Anyway, getting hit by a 0 and missing with a 100 sounds... really lol bad.

Back in FE 4, sword skills activated before calculating hit. Therefore you could have 0 hit, activate Sunlight or Moonlight and hit the enemy with the added bonus. I'm not sure if this was rectified in FE 5 ( I know you can critical enemies activating Big Shield, though ) but it was in FE 9-10.