God's will has been made clear to you...

Hero

Our army is a mere shell of what our nation expects! We must recruit more soldiers into our standing army, or we'll be easy prey to our rivals.

Ridiculous. God's will has been made known to us.

Tyver.png

Ah shit! Commander! I totally forgotten about you!

Noo. God's will is this:

Warning: Slightly graphic material.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t306/X_...ead_bad_guy.jpg

Slightly graphic? I mean, I used to looking at those kinda pics online and on TV shows documenting that kinda shit but yeah, I doubt that the rest of SF can handle that.

And fixed.

Little children are still being corrupted as we speak. All they have to do is copy and paste the text, which still remains in your quote, into their search bar to see the cute little exploded head on pavement.

I hope the mods will come on here and expunge that link from the history of our website now. Otherwise the future will be ruined by your reckless endangerment of the welfare of children.

I am certainly making this post because I really don't want anyone to see it, and not because I find it funny that the link is still readily available to anyone who wants to see it.

The creases in that guy's pants look kind of odd. BTW curb-stomping is cool. Teach your children.

EDIT-Notices that other people quoted it anyway, shrugs, leaves.

Edited by SeverIan

Little children are still being corrupted as we speak. All they have to do is copy and paste the text, which still remains in your quote, into their search bar to see the cute little exploded head on pavement.

I hope the mods will come on here and expunge that link from the history of our website now. Otherwise the future will be ruined by your reckless endangerment of the welfare of children.

I am certainly making this post because I really don't want anyone to see it, and not because I find it funny that the link is still readily available to anyone who wants to see it.

The creases in that guy's pants look kind of odd. BTW curb-stomping is cool. Teach your children.

EDIT-Notices that other people quoted it anyway, shrugs, leaves.

I put a fucking graphic warning. They can click at their discretion.