which is better

idoun

24 members have voted

1. 1. which is better

• fire dragon
    • dark dragon
    • demon king

i been wondering which end game boss is better between fire emblem, fire emblem sword of seals, and fire emblem sacred stones.

i have lots fo reasons for which but dotn know which is the best between them

Edited by idoun

Fire Dragon is the strongest, IIRC. That's why it gets my vote. Even though I like Idoun the most, but she is a joke.

The Fallen Angel Demon Dragon's getting my vote. *is likely to get yelled at for stating this*

same but wat i dont get is why the weaon it uses is dark breath and during battle animation it attacks with its tail sometimes

All three of them are lame, but I'll vote for the Demon Dragon based solely on aesthetic value. Idoun's sprite is less ugly than the other two.

Fire Dragon for the difficulty, but I like the Demon King since I like the music of the chapter. ;D

The Fire Dragon isn't even a challenge unless if some units have below 40 health. (Unless if you don't have your guys gang up on it.)

Edited by Little Al

Idoun is the best of the three and one of the greatest endgame bosses of a RPG I ever faced off with. She was easy to beat sure, but I like facing off against her.

Edited by Proud_Black_Man

Idoun is the best of the three and one of the greatest endgame bosses of a RPG I ever faced off with. She was easy to beat sure, but I like facing off against her.

There was a time my heart actually raced when entering the chapter in which you fight her. So, yeah. You're not alone.

Edited by Little Al

The Demon King is overall the most challenging. You have to defeat him in two turns or have to be subject to his summons. Having to contend with three Draco Zombies that rush for everyone is an enormous hindrance.

Big Red Dragon and Idoun are pathetically easy. Both one-shotted quickly. <_<

The Demon King is overall the most challenging. You have to defeat him in two turns or have to be subject to his summons. Having to contend with three Draco Zombies that rush for everyone is an enormous hindrance.

Big Red Dragon and Idoun are pathetically easy. Both one-shotted quickly. <_<

Actually, unless if you critical, none of them are getting "one-shotted." (Less so on the Idun not getting "one-shotted" front because of Fae and Roy.) At best, Idun's getting one-rounded (most likely by Roy), meanwhile the other two are just getting ganged up on by Luna users and legendary weapon wielders (and Myrhh in Fomortiis's case).

Yeah. All of them can be taken out in one turn if you ask me.

Edited by Little Al

Formortiis was super easy for me, but the Fire Dragon was annoying cause I'm huge on offense. The Fire Dragon also doubled my Eliwood <_< .

I never played Sword of Seals though.

Edited by Reinfleche

Thought you meant best of the three dragon types, then I saw Demon King and was all WTF? So then I thought it was between the Demon King, The Fire Dragon, and Dheginsia. So I voted black dragon LULZ!

But when taking into account that it's based on the GBA games, I'd have to go with Idoun anyway, she looks the best.

Voted Idoun.

I like how she doesn't actually die if you take her down like you're supposed to, unlike the Fire Dragon and Failmortiis

. Also, the fact that she completely disregards her own weapon name and does what she wants (Dark Breath = ??? = Tail Whip) is just awesome.