I feel less than bright asking this but...

Mint_Lime

Stuff doesn't die in the Arena. They come back with 1 HP left. It's FE4, remember?

Yes, of course. That's why I never afraid to let him (Adan) to fight in the Arena with 1 HP. : D

Obviously you don't, given that he's supposed to be one of your top performers by chapter 2.
On something like a solo run stacking with 100 kill weapons and rings, which I have tried to do before.

Yeah, it's a simple scheme to wait a few turns for him to kill the Axe users swarming him. Of course, he needs to kill practically every enemy on the field to stay statistically relevant in Ch.2.

He can't save Lachesis, can't save the Bargain Ring, and steals EXP from other more useful units who can do these things. He also doesn't naturally have Pursuit, meaning he takes a eternity just to kill an enemy before promotion.

Of course, all this would not register in your head because you won't listen to any sort of reasoning...