Mist and Rolf

Guest FreelancerSealBoy

Guest FreelancerSealBoy

I don't know if this fits here or what. It's not an RD question per se, but it involves these two characters.

While it's not given, how old would you say these two are in this game? I have my own reasons for asking. Mist I think is still pretty young, probably somewhere in her teens. Same with Rolf.

I don't know if this fits here or what. It's not an RD question per se, but it involves these two characters.

While it's not given, how old would you say these two are in this game? I have my own reasons for asking. Mist I think is still pretty young, probably somewhere in her teens. Same with Rolf.

Mist was old enough to walk and talk when Elena was killed (Ike's memory scene, Part 4 Endgame 2), so let's say she was 3...

Elena was killed more than 10 years before Path of Radiance (Caineghis, PoR chapter 9), so let's say Mist was 14 in Path of Radiance...

Radiant Dawn takes place 3 years after Path of Radiance... You can probably see where I'm going with this...

Edited by Paper Jam

For some reason I always saw Rolf as three years younger than Mist so would he have been 11 in PoR in 14 in Radiant Dawn?

...Even though his voice didn't really change. But then again maybe some boys' voices change later <<

Edited by Leyla Garcia

I'd say Leyla Garcia and Paper Jam are about right. She's probably around 17 in RD, and Rolf looks a little younger, so yeah, about 14 is a good guess, I'd say. The thought of him being 11 in PoR kind of freezes the blood, though, seeing how many enemies he killed in my game :unsure:

Edited by Taho

I'd say Leyla Garcia and Paper Jam are about right. She's probably around 17 in RD, and Rolf looks a little younger, so yeah, about 14 is a good guess, I'd say. The thought of him being 11 in PoR kind of freezes the blood, though, seeing how many enemies he killed in my game :unsure:

Yeah...that is a creepy thought.

my assumtion is that Jill was around 17 in PoR (maybe 16) and Mist was about 14 during that game...Mist is about 17 in RD...Rolf? well i thought he was between the ages of 8 and 10 during PoR and is around 11 to 13 in RD...

Yeah, I knew Mist was 14, most idiots say she was 10, really, how is she gonna marry Boyd at the age of 13?

Rolf must be around 12 or 13 in PoR and 15 or 16 in RD.

Guest FreelancerSealBoy
Yeah, I knew Mist was 14, most idiots say she was 10, really, how is she gonna marry Boyd at the age of 13?

It probably wasn't unheard of in the Middle Ages. :P

Anway, thanks everyone.

I really don't like to get into arguments about legal age of consent or marriage, since they're so variable that there is no disputing about them.

What I find more disturbing is that people think Mist could have been born after her mother died...

Mist must have been around 3 or 4 years old in the Memory scene...i always assumed the Greil incident was when IKE was like 3 years old until i saw that in RD...apparently he was like 7 or 8! so it was 10 years before the events of PoR...

no...Mist is older than him by more than one year...

SPOILERS Looking at the timeline, she must have been above 10 in PoR and less than 22. Which doesn't help much. I'd say she was about 12-13 in PoR so 15-16 in RD. But her high voice in RD is messed up.

And who said Mist married Boyd just after the war? They could have waited several years before marrying.

Boyd probably waited for Ike to leave to marry Mist

No...Mist is older than him by more than one year...

That's what I just said <_< ...

And who said Mist married Boyd just after the war? They could have waited several years before marrying.

Boyd probably waited for Ike to leave to marry Mist

You're right, I missed that point :lol: .