Well met!

Manna

I've lurked here a few times, and was linked to a fun thread by AceNoctali, so I decided to join. I doubt I'll post much, but you never know. I flit in and out of the Fire Emblem fandom here and there, mostly via fanfiction.

So yeah. If you don't know me, my screen name is very unimaginative and it is my name. I go by Kitten Kisses on Fanfiction.net and wonderful_words on Livejournal.

To be specific, I'm a one-game fangirl. I adore Blazing Sword and never could get into the Sacred Stones (though I intend to ...try and finish it one day). I own Shadow Dragon, but have yet to start it. Alas, writing 'fic for Blazing Sword takes priority for me.

I'm from Ohio, USA, and I work for Honda building cars.

Well met, citizens of the Forest. :] It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I've lurked here a few times, and was linked to a fun thread by AceNoctali, so I decided to join. I doubt I'll post much, but you never know. I flit in and out of the Fire Emblem fandom here and there, mostly via fanfiction.

So yeah. If you don't know me, my screen name is very unimaginative and it is my name. I go by Kitten Kisses on Fanfiction.net and wonderful_words on Livejournal.

To be specific, I'm a one-game fangirl. I adore Blazing Sword and never could get into the Sacred Stones (though I intend to ...try and finish it one day). I own Shadow Dragon, but have yet to start it. Alas, writing 'fic for Blazing Sword takes priority for me.

I'm from Ohio, USA, and I work for Honda building cars.

Well met, citizens of the Forest. :] It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Play FE4. With a patch. :P

Anyway, welcome.

You know Ace, huh? Interesting. Welcome to the forest. Hopefully your stay will be a pleasant one.

Verrrrry interesting indeed. :] And thank you!

Ah ha, nice to see you here, Manna ! Hope you'll have fun times here at Serenes ! ;)

Of course I will. =D

Hi there. ;D

Hello!

Play FE4. With a patch. :P

Anyway, welcome.

Uh-oh! They're already trying to force me to play FE4. =P To be honest, I don't put ROMS on my laptops because they were expensive and I'm super paranoid about something happening to them.

I've seen you in Ace's LJ. Welcome.

BTW, Ace will never forgive you if you don't play FE4. So do it.

Cool, yeah, I stalk Ace around LiveJournal a lot. I don't know if I ever saw you or spoke with you, though. :]

Ace has no choice but to forgive me. ♥

Well met my son! It's been a long time!

Uhh...hi. Welcome and etc.

Uhm...thank you and et cetera. =D

I did a search for that quote and came up with Castlevania. I apologize, that flew right over my head.

Welcome to the forest :D

Thank you!

A new awsum is approaching!

Welcome!!! :D

Thank you very much! This place should be fun, I hope. =]

Well, it already is.

Uhm...thank you and et cetera. =D

I did a search for that quote and came up with Castlevania. I apologize, that flew right over my head.

Yeah I'm a total Castlevania nerd and your thread title reminded me of it. Which is why I posted, I don't normally post in intro threads.

Also, apologies for my lack of enthusiasm and stuff.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Manna! welcome to Serenes Forest!

If you have the chance, play FE9-10! they are substantially better than the GBA installments of Fire Emblem, IMO.

:D

Cool, yeah, I stalk Ace around LiveJournal a lot. I don't know if I ever saw you or spoke with you, though. :]

Ace has no choice but to forgive me. ♥

I'm lensterknight there. You might have seen one or two posts of mine.

Maybe. Just maybe.

Don't push your luck

Yeah I'm a total Castlevania nerd and your thread title reminded me of it. Which is why I posted, I don't normally post in intro threads.

Also, apologies for my lack of enthusiasm and stuff.

Hahaha, thanks for posting, regardless. :] And enthusiasm is overrated anyway, haha.

Hello...im really not the person in my avatar... <_<>_>

Welcome to the forums!

Oh really. >_> <_< Thank you for the welcome!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Manna! welcome to Serenes Forest!

If you have the chance, play FE9-10! they are substantially better than the GBA installments of Fire Emblem, IMO.

:D

Thank you for the welcome. And FE9/10? Will never get played. NEVER! [Clings to Blazing Sword.] =P

I'm lensterknight there. You might have seen one or two posts of mine.

Maybe. Just maybe.

Don't push your luck

Yeah, I think I have seen you in Ace's journal before.

Maybe I could draw Pokémon art to make him forget temporarily that I haven't played FE4.

Welcome to SF, hope you enjoy your time here.

Be an active member, k?

Thank you! And certainly!

Manna! It's great to see you here! I didn't know that you were a member until just a few minutes ago, but I'm so glad that you've decided to join up! :)