What does Fire-Emblem mean to YOU?

Lady Lyndis

What does Fire Emblem mean to you?

- Is it just a game to you?, somthing spiritual?, something to read or understand?, etc.

In the beginning, I though Fire Emblem was litterally an Emblem of Fire. But now I see it as a story of adventure and mystery.

Evil Problems being taken care of by Good People. People who would need to achieve greater strenght.

So, what does it mean to you?

It could be anything.

A unique and challenging tactical game mixed with an interesting story and funny/strange characters. The plots are usually good, while slightly cliche. As long as it has challenging tactical levels and good story/characters, I'll play it. I love being made to think, and enjoy puzzles. So FE really appeals to me because it is like a series of huge puzzles.

Game. Timekiller. Fun. Conversation topic. Eats up long car trips. Blocks out people I don't want to hear. Immersion.

Keeps my mind in shape. NO MOM, I'M NOT BEING MINDLESS, THIS REQUIRES MORE THOUGHT THAN MY SCIENCE HOMEWORK SRSLY

Also, I like to analyze the story and writing. And getting to know the characters is always fun...

Game. Timekiller. Fun. Conversation topic. Eats up long car trips. Blocks out people I don't want to hear. Immersion.

Keeps my mind in shape. NO MOM, I'M NOT BEING MINDLESS, THIS REQUIRES MORE THOUGHT THAN MY SCIENCE HOMEWORK SRSLY

Also, I like to analyze the story and writing. And getting to know the characters is always fun...

Yeah, pretty much that.

Around the time I played Fire Emblem for the first time my newborn cousin died.

I try not to think about that. Most of the time it's a videogame series I enjoy, nothing more, nothing less.

Around the time I played Fire Emblem for the first time my newborn cousin died.

I try not to think about that. Most of the time it's a videogame series I enjoy, nothing more, nothing less.

That scares me... Could you not mention stuff like that next time?

It happened. The day I played Fire Emblem for the first time was a horrible day for many reasons. If there is one thing that makes Fire Emblem a more personal experience than other SRPGs, it's that.