What is the RNG abuse method for this game?

Vali

RNG = Random Number Generator (applied to Level Ups).

1. Resetting and reattempting any level up with really useless/bad Stat increases (+0 increase or increases that lack certain key stats like Strength). It works the same as the GBA titles except you CAN Level Save after/before a level up using one of the maps two level points.

2. Reclassing to increase the odds of stat-ups in certain areas. (Myrmidon for HP increase. Paladin for Strength, etc.)

Edited by Rakath

Wow, so there's no way of manipulating the RNG like there was with the movement arrows in the GBA?

I tried that before to get better level ups from my using the Real Time Saving on my Cyclods, but it doesn't seem to work.

Yeah, changing the DS clock does it I believe, but I don't think it works for new game, and probably doesn't work for starting new chapters from saves. It definitely works for map saves, and I hope it works for quick saves (something I didn't test).

I could also be wrong. Nobody really tried RNG abusing because they feel they don't need it to compete on WiFi.

My mistake, I did try using the movement RNG abuse (from 7-8) and I did get results, but thinking back one of them was when I changed to Daylights Savings and the other was after a 2 hour break in playing.