Music topic! (Warning: Some spoilers)

riariadne

Nobody seems to appreciate Fire Emblem's music much at all. So I made this topic to discus what music is the best in your opinion. Sorry if there's another topic about this already.

I'm gonna say...

Blazing Sword: Softly with grace-- Its just so good to me. I just like it.

Sacred Stones: Powerful Foe-- Unfortunately most of this game is terrible. Fortunately they at least put this awesome song in it. Follow Me! is a close second, especially considering that most of this game has bad music.

Path of Radiance: Attack (chapter 17 and before)-- It's cool, and it's so awesome it reappears in Shadow Dragon.

Radiant Dawn: Ike's team attack song-- Super-duper song that fits it's teams awesomeness.

Shadow Dragon: Clash of 2 virtues-- Epic song that perfectly fits the battles it plays in. Also my favorite in the series.

Edited by Reinfleche

I'm in some mood for Velthomer Palace and Emperor Alvis. Will look for more later.

OH, and Chapter 10 of FE4.

Edited by Ishtar

I like the battle music when battling Lyon from FE8 and Uhai, abd some other peopple, from FE7. Also, the final stage in FE8, boss fights in FEDS, and some of the more powerful boss fights in FE8.

I don't know the names, because I never tried to memorize them. >_>

I like the battle music when battling Lyon from FE8 and Uhai, abd some other peopple, from FE7. Also, the final stage in FE8, boss fights in FEDS, and some of the more powerful boss fights in FE8.

I don't know the names, because I never tried to memorize them. >_>

Lyon's music is the "Prince's Despair"

The music when battling the 4 fangs (or other major black fang members) is "Softly with Grace" I think

Final Stage in FE8 is "land of promise" (main battle) or "Final battle" (Formortiis)

Most Boss Fights in FEDS is... I forget that one

The powerful boss fights in FE8 is "Powerful Foe"

The music of Fire Emblem is well done imo.

Oliver's Fall aka Power Hungry Fool is a favorite of mine. Sometimes I pull this up on Youtube just to listen to it as I work. I also really adore Sanaki's theme, and Ike's as well.

I heard With Mila's Divine Protection (I think that's the name) on Brawl first and then I looked up the original after that and I really liked both. That's a project of mine that I'm working on: I want to hear to hear music from all the FE games.

FE7: Unshakeable Faith

FE8: Lights in the Dark, Solve the Riddle, Lost Heart

FE9: Rally the Spirit,Plight,The Enemy Approaches,Against the Black Knight,Father's Back

FE10: Battle is Joined, Stalwarts Unite, Unstoppable Destiny, Eternal Bond

FE11: Come, Join UsTogether We Ride, Medeus, Shadow Dragon, Clash of Two Virtues

Hah, I couldn't just pick one, especially for PoR. I loved too many songs in that and RD.

Edited by Ragnell

I only played FE 3-8.

FE3 - Final Boss Battle Theme

FE4 - Ch 2 Player Phase

FE5 - Ch 24x when

either Leaf or Marita talks to Eyvel

FE6 -

Jahn's

Battle Theme

FE7 - Black Fang Theme

FE8 -

Lyon's