• All of 1, 3, and 7
    • Both of 4 and 5

let's see

he sucks

he disgraces the sexiness of red hair

he disgraces minerva, for that matter

he's totally unworthy of the cool shield he has

he steals camus's battle theme

He's tied with Est for worst flier in the game, just behind Generic NM enemy pegs

He's neat, I'm glad to hear he's in Book 2, but... uh, watch those spoilers please Dr. Claw!

Oh, and the art before the chapter showing him and his army is awesome.

Oops, I used strikethrough. Sorry about that.

he disgraces the sexiness of red hair

I'd have to disagree. I think he's pretty good looking. And I mean that in a non-gay way

I'd have to disagree. I think he's pretty good looking.

I'm referring to his suck stats.

...Yes, Minerva's aren't exactly shining examples of win, either, but they are better than his on NM, and her growths/bases would at least double or go 1.5 if she wasn't so ashamed of sharing genes with Michael.

No dude, just no. Est is worse... MUCH worse. He's not bad story wise.

fine, bit of an exaggeration

he still stole camus's battle theme though

so he still sucks

he still stole camus's battle theme though

so he still sucks

You're complaining about hearing that awesome theme twice?

Both Camus and Michalis are very similar characters, it makes a lot of sense that they use the same theme. The theme is called Clash of Two Virtues for a reason, after all.

Obviously Michalis isn't as tough as Camus, but Camus is probably the toughest boss in the game so that's not exactly saying much. Michalis isn't that tough but if he was it would just make that already difficult chapter twice as bad. What makes Michalis tough is his army.

He's so dang badass, though. And clash of 2 virtues is the best music in the whole game. Too bad I played his chapter when I should've been asleep (which means no music).

Edited by Reinfleche

IMO, Michalis was harder when he moved. Threw a wrench at my usual plan when he did that in FE3.

Not by much, though. All it took was a few well placed magic attacks to take him down.

Even Vyland with the Gradius does the trick.

... If arena abused correctly.

Besides, he technically didn't steal Camus' battle theme. They have similar views on the conflict: They both know they're fighting for the wrong side, but they think that joining The League would be betraying their countries. Malledus even reflects on this after the chapter.

Though Michalis technically wouldn't be betraying his country if he joined the League since he rules Macedon, and he could just order his troops to fight for the league...

... If arena abused correctly.

Besides, he technically didn't steal Camus' battle theme. They have similar views on the conflict: They both know they're fighting for the wrong side, but they think that joining The League would be betraying their countries. Malledus even reflects on this after the chapter.

Though Michalis technically wouldn't be betraying his country if he joined the League since he rules Macedon, and he could just order his troops to fight for the league...

@Bold: Even without it. 20/2 full cavalier > Paladin (which has the lowest SPD growth) is enough to double Michalis (in NM).

IIRC, he wasn't exactly concerned about whether he was betraying his nation or not. Initially, he just wanted Macedon to be a better nation and thought allying with Doluna would help.

But then he killed his father because of his disagreement. Michalis just lost sight of his goal and is probably overwhelmed by the murder he committed and feels that he can't repent for what he did so... "Let's continue with the original plan even though I forgot about what the purpose of this whole thing is" becomes his logic >_>

Edited by Levin

All of 1, 3, and 7

I would of loved to use him as a character despite his bad stats. In Fire Emblem games, I don't judge people by stats. Heck, I use bad characters most of the time, and I still beat the game. Eventually when I learn more of Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I plan to use Minerva, but it would of been cool to use this boss with Minerva on the battle field.

All of 1, 3, and 7

I would of loved to use him as a character despite his bad stats. In Fire Emblem games, I don't judge people by stats. Heck, I use bad characters most of the time, and I still beat the game. Eventually when I learn more of Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon I plan to use Minerva, but it would of been cool to use this boss with Minerva on the battle field.

:(

But...Stats are GOOD!

(Wolf likes using Boah)

All of 1, 3, and 7

wolfy2.png

Person in your avatar contradicts your philosophy, just to let you know.

Edited by Chainey

I'd probably say 1, 3, 7, and 8.

While certainly, I wouldn't mind being able to recruit him, the main thing I wanted from him was Iote's Shield.

You have to admit, Wolf is pretty cool looking. And Wolf is a cool name too.

:(

But...Stats are GOOD!

(Wolf likes using Boah)

Stats are good, but I use any character I like despite stats.

I should start using Boah haha. :D

wolfy2.png

Actually, I choose the name Wolf because I'm fond of wolves. I learned about the character Wolf not too long ago. My philosophy is that you should pick what ever character you like, and if they have bad stats you can always help them with stat boosters.

You have to admit, Wolf is pretty cool looking. And Wolf is a cool name too.

Yeah. ;)

On Topic:

The Iote's shield the boss drops is awesome, this game should of had boss unlocks, and trial maps. It would of been cool to use him on Wi-Fi with the shield, or give the shield to someone else.