How did you find this site?

Knife

I have been using the main site for years. Started back when it was called something else, but that name escapes me at the moment.

Angel Sword?

Also, NSider, in a topic about maps......don't look at me like that.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arc and word of mouth that this was an Emblem site with less sand in its pants than most others.

yeah

dude, that is 100% spammage right there. Your ass WILL be modded (just givin you a heads up)

I found the actual site itself before FE10 was even released in Japan. I'd often stop by to see what new info was updated, and then I used it alot after it was released in Japan because I have a horrible addiction to spoilers. XD

I never realized there was a forum, though, because I only ever used the Radiant Dawn part of the site.

I only saw the forum during a google search for something about a pairing. XD

I did a google search looking for support convos. Found this site and went "BEST FE SITE EVAR!" and wrote it down so i would remember it. I was coming here about 4 months before i came into the forums.

I've been visiting the site for a couple years, through its various(?) incarnations before finally getting its own domain. Funny how I didn't actually click on the forums link until today, though.

I found this place in the middle of exam research. I decided to have a break and research for a fanfic I had in my head (which concerned the heroes of FE6-7's Scouring), was linked to the page on the heroes and, et voila, love at first sight. Because really, this place is mad cool.