• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows storyline in RPGs are rather predictable and all the good stuff. :>

Eh some can have a story while having the same things others have with minimal story (except it makes it harder for customisable characters i think). Sure its story cliche, but then again everything basically is a cliche.

Isn't Voltorb.

Eh some can have a story while having the same things others have with minimal story (except it makes it harder for customisable characters i think). Sure its story cliche, but then again everything basically is a cliche.

I don't mind cliches in RPGs I just feel that the story makes the game kind of a chore to play with all of the cutscenes and dialogue you have to sit through each time you play. Depends on the game of course since nowadays you can just skip everything with a button but I won't do this until I've beaten the game at least once. As for customization. What do you mean? Like choosing their skills or equipment or something like that?

Might be hungry like me.

I don't mind cliches in RPGs I just feel that the story makes the game kind of a chore to play with all of the cutscenes and dialogue you have to sit through each time you play. Depends on the game of course since nowadays you can just skip everything with a button but I won't do this until I've beaten the game at least once. As for customization. What do you mean? Like choosing their skills or equipment or something like that?

If i'm not mistaken EO seems to be very customisable and such, yet it had no story. Thats what i mean.

Knows stuff... and what evs i have taken to long and the guy would ninja me so...

Will ninja me, but this statement is ninja proof, therefore the poster above was unable to ninja me.

If I'm not mistaken EO seems to be very customizable and such, yet it had no story. That's what I mean.

EO does have a story. It's just very minimal and not shoved in your face all of the time since you're just some explorers doing whatever the hell you feel like doing. EO3 in particular has a more fleshed out story compared to the previous two.

Can't save the world from some kind of space invader possibly from space with only a katana, a knife, two accessories that reduce slash damage, and the ability to clone himself with ninja arts even though he's a samurai.